Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The SAS thing is too too funny. We can slag Charlotte Crosby off all we like but she would be brilliant on it-she very much throws herself into things and seems athletic. I would love to see her show Vicky up.

Reactions: 7
The amount of stuff she is gifted just makes me sick, all those products will never get used and the money could be better spent on other things. These companies that work with her are just as bad. I thought coming from Newcastle she might have more of a sense of what it's like to be skint, not that everyone is broke up north, but she really has no clue. Only does charity work if it makes her look good.
Vicki comes from quite a middle class background I think

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought she would have thrown herself right into SAS the was she did on IAC. She was up for every challenge and done everything asked of her.

Although the one thing everyone noticed was she wasn’t as slim as her insta. 🙄 And she used that sickly sweet voice far to often.
Maybe she couldn’t be arsed with the acting for SAS.

I personally think she was just to lazy this time round - for challenges and acting.

Reactions: 4
I've just half watched her latest IG flogging some kind of dermaplaning gadget and I had to swipe..I cant stand the annoying, fake giggle after every sentence..There's no need for it lass, unless you actually do or say something funny..please stop.

Reactions: 5

Her teeth annoy me to an irrational degree but at least she didn't go down the turkey teef route,I'll give her that.

I'm a celebrity does multiple takes and edits. The stupid twunt didn't realise the who dares wins stuff doesn't. Cockwomble of the finest order, and lest we forget, no marching powder either.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had the misfortune of being at the same spa hotel as her and her mother. We were there for a lovely afternoon and VP spent the time taking photos or asking staff to take photos, looking ‘for the golden light’ (ie: wandering round the place with her phone and standing in front of people / blocking sunshine and generally disrupting the tranquility of the place) and asking for a free lunch and drinks in return for tagging the place in her insta posts. Even her mother was a dick about it all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Reminds me of the time me and my partner shared a room with his granny in a far flung eastern European country, good times 😂

• Haha
Anyone else think her man isn't into her at all but more into the lifestyle she provides? I mean he failed at towie and now he's with Vicky Pattinson of all people lol

Reactions: 16
100 percent and she knows it
It's like she can't be without a man. Broke up with her Fiance.. Breaking down on TV... Few weeks later she's with this Ercan wannabe. He won't marry her and she knows that. Another Charlotte crosby. Can't be alone.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think her man isn't into her at all but more into the lifestyle she provides? I mean he failed at towie and now he's with Vicky Pattinson of all people lol

Oh absolutely. I actually think he will propose soon,lock her down in order to sustain his lifestyle.He is a 37 year old failed reality star,he is not going to do any better and he knows it.

Vicki comes from quite a middle class background I think
Wouldn’t even go as high as middle class tbh. Lower class more accurate

All I will say is if you want to see thme real Vicky then watch Geordie shore from series 1. She is vile. Will always be VIP Vicky from Wallsend. Forgets where she’s come from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.