Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Ovie: Life After Reality TV? She was on there claiming that the Geordie Shore producers wanted a “Villainous character ” Pull the other one you were being your authentic self the whole time in Geordie Shore. This “I’m a nice person act” doesn’t cut it with those of us that know what you are like!

You can’t polish a turd vile Vikki, even if you dry it out and varnish it, it will still be a turd!

I’d love to know how many people on here voted for her on I’m a celeb....

Reactions: 19

Sunflower91

VIP Member
It really boils my piss. I know this is first world problems but my mum has a big birthday coming up and has had a weekend away with just immediate family in an apartment and at the moment we can’t do that- she’s gutted. Yet this low rent z list can galavant up and down the country seeing who she pleases whilst sharing her last brain cell with air-can and gorging on all the free food and drink with whoever she wants and 0 implications

• Heart
  • Angry

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Omg Courteney Cox actually follows her! In what parallel universe do Friends stars discover Z list gurning sweary Brits on Instagram? Maybe an accidental follow or like when Britney Spears started following random people on Twitter?

• Haha

Runner1

Chatty Member
Also she is happy enough to live off the profits of the dvd the book and the diet pills she flogged on the back of her weight loss. How about handing that over to a charity for people with eating disorders that are triggered by z list celebrities starving themselves for a dollar then putting the weight all back on again, then declaring that’s the real them! She’s not the only one who has done it but it infuriates me that she doesn’t acknowledge the damage she will have done to others!

So she’s gutted Captain Tom has died (which we all are); words fail that she thinks it’s alright to go up and down the country when this man was probs shielding and he still got it 🙁
He went on his jollies to Barbados over Christmas and New Year....so definitely not shielding. Can’t grudge the old boy the trip of a lifetime though....can grudge Vicky swanning up and down the country like she’s got some special immunity though!

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Good to see a thread on Vicky. She’s one of these people who you see so many saying how amazing and lovely they are and you’re like......what?! Can you not see what is blatantly in front of your eyes. She played the bully role the first half of geordie shore and it was her true self. Then when she started seeing how famous and popular Charlotte was becoming because of her funny, quirky ways Vicky slowly started being more goofy and silly.

Don’t get me started on the fake crying she does, on loose women she would put on this fake voice. I have to turn it off whenever she’s on as it’s so incredibly cringeworthy and see through!

I remember Gary saying when she went on I’m a celebrity that that is not the Vicky that they all knew. She was a nasty piece of work. Can see right through this trying to be relatable act she puts on now.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
She blocked me for something really trivial.

She has No class at all. But she does disprove the “can’t polish a turd” theory. She always looks amazing. But she’s still an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 18

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Think I'm going to stop reading this thread. Can't believe this ugly, talentless, fake bitch gets her whole life funded by equally stupid fake arse "businesses".
When will this madness end and genuine, nice people who help others take the place of these free loading dick heads? :mad:

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I actually like Vicky. Yes she was a bit of a whore in her GS days but I imagine a lot of that was for the cameras. It was also a long time ago and I'm sure we've all done some things we regret in our younger days, it just wasn't on TV. I watched her reality show a few weeks ago and I feel she's quite real, takes the piss out of herself, is open with her weight struggles and I don't think she takes herself to seriously. The gurn is also something she's had since she was young.
Hi Vicky 😉

• Haha

JoJo2020

She's said to be highly leveraged. Like many of her cohort she used her company to take out loans against future earnings. Like just as many of her cohort that revenue failed to materialise. Consequently, she increased the loan burden to look like she's ballin' whilst barely financing the debt.

She's existing on fumes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
God she's so cringe - posting stories about 'our wedding day' when as far as I know wee diddy Air Can hasn't actually got down on one knee in front of a #gifted balloon arch yet??

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So today she is talking about being on the red carpet last year and Anna Vakili gave her her handbag to hold while she took a photo with someone. Vikki got shocked to realise her reality ‘star’ status is slipping. Yes, Vikki, the media and social media is so flooded with wannabe zlisters jostling for position that you will persistently be pushed down the ladder. What talent do you have to fall back on when you reach the bottom rung?

Star status was previously reserved for people with genuine talent working hard in their field and rising in the field due to that hard graft, not just appearing on one or two reality shows and stripping off on social media thereafter. Obviously reality star status is fleeting.