Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thisandthat85

I have followed Vicky for a while but there is something just not right with her... she tries to force this false persona of being so nice and sweet but we all saw the G shore days and how violent and horrible she actually is.. I dont buy the whole nicey nice act!

Reactions: 17

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
On her insta grid she has added yet another photo of her from years ago v her today (so called) highlighting how down she was back then and seemingly sprouting words of wisdom to ‘that girl’. If she’s done this once, she’s done it a 1000 times. #boreoff

• Heart

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Also she is happy enough to live off the profits of the dvd the book and the diet pills she flogged on the back of her weight loss. How about handing that over to a charity for people with eating disorders that are triggered by z list celebrities starving themselves for a dollar then putting the weight all back on again, then declaring that’s the real them! She’s not the only one who has done it but it infuriates me that she doesn’t acknowledge the damage she will have done to others!
This 🙌🏻
And if she’s so body positive and negging on diet culture why is she always at crash diet retreats, why the ww endorsement and the 10cal jelly whilst posting content that is hugely filtered and photoshopped. It’s so damaging.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
But yet still hasn’t tagged the original girl or commented on the numerous posts telling her.
And putting ‘no one has told me who it is’ the original poster is top comment when I go on and literally dozens and dozens of replies tagging original poster too?!

• Heart
  • Haha

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I can't deal with Vicky and her Charles Dickens captions on Instagram. I need to visit the opticians because of the amount of times I've rolled my eyes at her ridiculous speeches. Does she think she's the UK equivalent to Mother Teresa? More like Jodie Marsh. Bore off.

LaraQ

VIP Member

Another sermon length post about how wonderful Air Can is.He's such a mug for letting her dress him up like this.

• Sick
  • Haha

concered_fiancé

She reminds me a little bit of Ellen DeGenerate

Everyone think she's a charismatic, affable, kind, and lovely person. When if you scratch the surface, even just a little, it's quite clear that she is a bossy bully.

No thanks.

Yerma

VIP Member
I've never watched Geordie Shore.Did she use to do that stupid giggle she does on her insta stories,back then too?.
No. She used to talk with a deep voice and call everyone cunts and constantly saying ‘suck us off’

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
It’s the begging that annoys me

Put a story up asking if anyone knows any sleepover tents in the NE

But in August she had a teepee company for a party in NE, they even have highlights of multi visits on their Instagram

So yes she is aware of companies...

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Bae56

I watched GS from the start during lockdown & she is so aggressive, nasty & controlling. She created a negative atmosphere while the other girls were light hearted & fun. She completely looked down her nose at them & when she was leaving she was devastated about how she couldn't be there to guide them through their lives. What the hell?! She got drunk, had sex & fights on tv just the same as everyone else. Her voice changed dramatically to a baby voice when she tried to get her way. You can see the point where she tries to morph into Charlotte Crosby, must've realised she was the favourite then.

The continuous awful non comedic jokes & punch line timings to the camera became uncomfortable to watch.
I don't remember her being as bad when I watched this years ago..oh how I've grown 😂

Edit: was she crying in the jungle about what mtv done to her? She was up there as a worst offender with how she behaved towards people.

• Heart
Another self gratifying post by Vicki this morning.
Cheesy smile giving a hamper to the care workers at her Grandads care home... comments off her followers saying ‘she is such an inspiration’...
The easiest way she could help her Grandad and the care workers would be for her to stay at bloody home! Stop galavanting up and down the country!

• Heart

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Anyone else think her man isn't into her at all but more into the lifestyle she provides? I mean he failed at towie and now he's with Vicky Pattinson of all people lol

Becclo44

VIP Member
God her faux ‘life affirming’ grid posts with 20202 words for a caption are so dull. The same shit every week about how some mundane shit she’s done that week has made her want to reevaluate her life choices and be the the next mother Theresa.

Silly fake boring trashy woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone else get sick to death of her stupidly long posts going on about how much she loves her fella or one about self love with 2 pictures one with her glam and the other no make up and pulling a stupid face 🙄 so repetitive!
Yep.. her insta is sooo bloody boring. If I see the village idiot face one more time.. it’s really not cute or relatable

• Haha