Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow

even more gifted food, it’s a daily occurrence I’ve never seen anything like it with other influencers!

Reactions: 3
All that Christmas stuff from M&S could of gone to a family in need who struggle over the festive season, but no, it’s gifted to someone who is perfectly well off. It makes me so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you ever want the really Vicky then watch Geordie shore from series one. Vile. Everyone seems to forget she had a boyfriend when she got with Ricci. Most unlikeable thing aboit her is she won’t acknowledge Geordie shore and think she’s better. Atleast the others appreciate what give them their platform. She’s forgets this is on tv for all to see. She’s with her boyfriend but her shagging on tele is there for all to see. Can’t be nice.

Reactions: 11
All that Christmas stuff from M&S could of gone to a family in need who struggle over the festive season, but no, it’s gifted to someone who is perfectly well off. It makes me so mad
It’s amazing how these companies rank her as such an influencer that everyone will go running to buy from them. Most of her followers (those who are not batch bought bots) probably can’t afford to buy from there.

Reactions: 8
It’s amazing how these companies rank her as such an influencer that everyone will go running to buy from them. Most of her followers (those who are not batch bought bots) probably can’t afford to buy from there.
Yeah the amount of food wastage is actually obscene

Reactions: 2

Exactly.She hardly represents their target audience does she?.

If you ever want the really Vicky then watch Geordie shore from series one. Vile. Everyone seems to forget she had a boyfriend when she got with Ricci. Most unlikeable thing aboit her is she won’t acknowledge Geordie shore and think she’s better. Atleast the others appreciate what give them their platform. She’s forgets this is on tv for all to see. She’s with her boyfriend but her shagging on tele is there for all to see. Can’t be nice.
I’ve been bedridden for the past week and have watched GS from the start to pass the time.

Vicky was awful in it! A proper bully to Holly and Becca. It was quite clear that no one really liked her in the house but didn’t want to be on the wrong side of her, James in particular seemed to have her figured out well.

She really thought her tit didn’t stink!

Reactions: 10
I've talked about this a bit on the general geordie shore thread. The way Holly was vilified for cheating when Vicky did so much worse makes me suspicious that she already knew Ricci and they played up the plotline for the screen time.

Latest story asking where she can get something for her nieces bedroom, asking folk to DM here - knowing fine well she can look online, but if she tags somewhere she will get for free 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Is anyone going to break it to her that doing boomerangs with some sort of ‘flash’ effect, or her pulling some sort of comedy face doesn’t make her insta remotely interesting. Her plugging the tacky plastic ‘star projector’ is just so low rent 😂

• Haha
I had no idea Ercan was 37.For some reason I thought he was younger than her.

She's just so relatable isn't she?."Look girls,I get period pains just like you normals". :rolleyes:

• Sick
Anyone else see a pregnancy announcement over the horizon? We'll know about it immediately because it'll be the 1 month she doesn't tell us about her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.