Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pics have made me feel sick.

Reactions: 2
I've got a feeling Air Can's family feel the same way.They 're stuck with her though,unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
She’s having a social media break but she’s been following and unfollowing a few accounts. She must be checking comments to bide her time to make a dramatic reappearance followed with a tonne of ads for her self care routine or some bs.

Reactions: 11
She’s having a social media break but she’s been following and unfollowing a few accounts. She must be checking comments to bide her time to make a dramatic reappearance followed with a tonne of ads for her self care routine or some bs.
I'm already dreading her first post back from her break.We are in for the mother of all lectures about how bad social media is for our mental health and how much better she felt when she took a break from it,even though she obviously didn't,she's clearly still lurking.

Reactions: 22
Welcome! I know you don’t want to say who but I’m wondering who it was (we had a mutual friend)…

Reactions: 3
nah I’d absolutely love this to be true but surely she’s not that much of a narcissist to gift everyone her own book!

Reactions: 4
So I did a bit of ‘research’ and that guy that says he knows ercan is call “that guy” well someone that liked fhaf is called that guy, so I’m calling bullshit
This is showing your Instagram profile - delete if you can!

Reactions: 1
She is definitely an ex drug user. I know people who know her very closely and two separate people have referred to her drug use. It explains the jaw.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.