Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting professional make up done to go for dinner with your Mum and toddler aged niece 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Had a response from M&s regarding gifting their food to influenzas (can’t remember which one of our amazing tattlers used this term but I love it so hope you don’t mind me using it) and basically got told it’s a necessary evil.
Lots of deflection there! Yes we use influencers, anyway, SPARKS! CHARITY! WORTHY CAUSES! Bye bye

Reactions: 9
Is she actually for real? Remember Vicky a few weeks back where you badly photoshopped the pic by your stairs and removed it because you got called out on it? 🤔

542FE70D-2A8E-4DDC-9110-26EA4DEF12AD.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do know what else can lead to feelings of inadequacy Vicky? Working your arse off for everything you and your family have then seeing spoiled instagrammers not even pay for their own cookies. Or food, or decor, or candles, or clothes, or makeup, or holidays, or dogs. Stop and have a think about how that makes normal people feel and stop ramming it down our throats. Living on freebies must be lovely, but it’s hardly a realty for most of us. Neither is having the time for sad girl days 5 days a month. If you want to be real, be real.

Anyway that’s my last word on it. I’ve nothing against Vicky personally, I don’t know her, but I’ve had my eyes opened to the whole grasping culture lately, it’s toxic, and I’ve unfollowed Vicky and everyone like her. I feel better already. Let them have at it

Reactions: 25
I had to unfollow her because all she does is moan. It was draining to even watch her.

Reactions: 7
Walking my Lab in the storm today for an hour, freezing my tits off but my dog totally loving her life. Bet poor Milo didn't get out to run in the snow bless him! Labs love being out in all weather!

Reactions: 7
Had a response from M&s regarding gifting their food to influenzas (can’t remember which one of our amazing tattlers used this term but I love it so hope you don’t mind me using it) and basically got told it’s a necessary evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I hate influencers as much as the next sane woman but I can live with some of them getting free tit if they at least suit the brand.What exactly is it about Vicky that screams M&S?.Nothing.She 's Poundland at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate influencers as much as the next sane woman but I can live with some of them getting free tit if they at least suit the brand.What exactly is it about Vicky that screams M&S?.Nothing.She 's Poundland at best.
Tbh I’m with you but half of them look like they’re more likely to be found dumpster diving. She’s just a grabber and then fake cries when she sees someone worse off than her to gain attention

Her new beginnings post - trouble in paradise with ercan?
Nah.She posts about 50 "inspirational" quotes a week.Judging by his Insta,Air Can was at home this weekend, which begs the question, why did she drag Mr Milo up north for the umpteenth time?.

She looks absolutely ridiculous with that awful colour of lipstick on.
I don’t claim to be a makeup expert but I think one of the basic rules is that if you do a ‘dramatic’ eye then you don’t do a bold lip 🙄
In other news those pizzas look really rank

Reactions: 2
Why does Ercan never go up north with her? Probably can't wait to get rid of her. She does seem to be spending a lot of time away from him. I really wish he would dump her. Bring her down a peg or 5. She is nauseating. And that dog is getting fat! I wish she would stop letting him eat sticks. She is a bleeping moron!

Reactions: 8
Why does Ercan never go up north with her? Probably can't wait to get rid of her. She does seem to be spending a lot of time away from him. I really wish he would dump her. Bring her down a peg or 5. She is nauseating. And that dog is getting fat! I wish she would stop letting him eat sticks. She is a bleeping moron!
Maybe he doesn't like her family. You can't really blame him if they're like vicky. Days of drama, excess food and whinging multiplied!

Yeah I did wonder why she was up here as so far she hasn’t done anything special unless there’s something happening today…?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.