Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There we go, as we called it. The paid partnership with body form, all the whining about the periods was going somewhere

Also she’s wearing that weird wig again? Can tell by the hairline and parting, she’s lovely hair, just wash it and dry it for once in your adult life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There we go, as we called it. The paid partnership with body form, all the whining about the periods was going somewhere

Also she’s wearing that weird wig again? Can tell by the hairline and parting, she’s lovely hair, just wash it and dry it for once in your adult life
So predictable.:cautious:

Reactions: 6
Also her face in that photo is photoshopped beyond an inch of its life 🙄 WE KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE

I feel bad for Mary Fitzgerald in the podcast clip who must barely understand a word Vicky says. She’s really ramping up the Geordie nowadays isn’t she PET

Reactions: 8
Jesus who would actually want to wear one of those 'period' t-shirts?? I can't take much more of the 'I hate Ercan' insta skits, with him in his beggy 'Fugati' polyester leisure wear - am dying of second-hand embarassment 😂

Also her face in that photo is photoshopped beyond an inch of its life 🙄 WE KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE

I feel bad for Mary Fitzgerald in the podcast clip who must barely understand a word Vicky says. She’s really ramping up the Geordie nowadays isn’t she PET
she really does - LASSES :sick:

Did anyone hear her on her podcast with Eamon Holmes? Talking about ramping up the Geordie - gaaaa annnn sannnnnnn, swearing every 2nd word and just generally making stuff up. Just expected her to have a bit more respect for someone who’s been in the industry longer and could be ages with her dad.

Reactions: 4
Saw the post about her new sponsorship she is doing and had to go and see the photo. Maybe the only one here but to me she looks evil on that picture advertising her new period pants. Face looks pretty evil and it reminded me of another: her pic and the other is Aphex Twin album cover. Sorry but awful photo to advertise something with 😐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw the post about her new sponsorship she is doing and had to go and see the photo. Maybe the only one here but to me she looks evil on that picture advertising her new period pants. Face looks pretty evil and it reminded me of another: her pic and the other is Aphex Twin album cover. Sorry but awful photo to advertise something with 😐
I thought she looked a bit like this. I bloody detest her. I'd rather purchase my sanitary products from him to be fair. 🤣🤣Xx
Screenshot_20210327_110757.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t take criticism well then, are people not allowed to dislike her podcast now either
Also the beg for a free dinner...give it a rest pet and stick your hand in your pocket for once

Honestly annoys me so much how these companies just pander to her with the freebies like she’s f**** royalty

I’m confused by her latest post... so someone is
not allowed to give a negative review of her podcast? And she shares the review, plus the persons user name, the whole lot of her followers spout ‘be kind’ whilst calling the person who wrote the review they were entitled to write, jealous, no life etc... this culture has gone mad!!!! I feel for the person who wrote an honest review and now has their username put all over Vickys Insta for her army of followers to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
not allowed to give a negative review of her podcast? And she shares the review, plus the persons user name, the whole lot of her followers spout ‘be kind’ whilst calling the person who wrote the review they were entitled to write, jealous, no life etc... this culture has gone mad!!!! I feel for the person who wrote an honest review and now has their username put all over Vickys Insta for her army of followers to see.
I’ve reported it for bullying & harassment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She is so pathetically thin-skinned.God forbid she should get even the tiniest bit of criticism.This is such an innocuous comment.

Reactions: 15
So if someone gives her a bad review she can show their name to all her followers to then go and give their opinion to them. YES damn right @Rubydoo70 reporting her for bullying and harrassment. If you don't want reviews given don't allow them you daft bint. How frigging rude of her petty and childish "oh I hope you all have a good weekend except this person" how mature of you. What happened to be kind? Sorry pet you are in the public limelight you choice, you are there be be praised and criticised. Dumb MF 😡🤬

Reported too; disgusting!
Good on ya. It's just awful. So if I say M&S I like you crisps but compared to the others not the great taste of them. They more than likely won't even see it or say Sorry but for her to show 1 opinion she doesn't like or suit her f-ing ego she has to be a witch. Shove your be kind. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 2
I’ve also reported it, no doubt if it does get removed she’ll make lots of snide references to it like she did when she was pulled up on not noting the ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.