Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she's so relatable, but she isn't, she just comes across as an arse. Also, sorry, but she doesn't think period pants need changing every day? She must leak about a teaspoon of blood over a year in that case.

Reactions: 12
The amount of women messaging her with fibroids/PCOS/endometriosis who should have really heavy periods just shows how utterly clueless she is about these pants. But I guess if she is paid enough she will say anything.
My particular fave was her saying rinse them out and use again if heavy was hilarious. Do you just have to wear damp pants or do a handstand until they dry?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How did I miss this 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Only good for 50 washes at £25 a pop
I have some period underwear that I use with a cup (not this brand, they've clearly jumped on the trend and copied what smaller brands have been doing) and weighing up the cost of them vs the amount I'd spend on period products it is definitely worth it and far more comfortable.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand - I got a pair of Thinx period knickers for £21 and as far as I’m aware they don’t have a limit on how many times you can wash them. I am lucky to have very light periods so they work fine, but she can’t just dismiss women who say they wouldn’t work for them and yes it’s totally impractical to say just wash and dry them every evening. Lol. What are you meant to do while they’re in the wash?

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand - I got a pair of Thinx period knickers for £21 and as far as I’m aware they don’t have a limit on how many times you can wash them. I am lucky to have very light periods so they work fine, but she can’t just dismiss women who say they wouldn’t work for them and yes it’s totally impractical to say just wash and dry them every evening. Lol. What are you meant to do while they’re in the wash?
Also says can only wear for 8 hours max, so that’s 3 pairs a day minimum. They just don’t seem very economical to me and still going to end up in landfill

Reactions: 5
The DM have featured her weird ‘clutching teddy in period pants’ post, I don’t think there’s a single positive comment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how Vicky and all the others like Lauren Goodyear Tyres, KP et al cope with the comments as their Insta and other platforms are always purged of anything negative but the Sun and DM is often a case of spot the positive. None of them can take any form of criticism even if it is constructive.

Reactions: 6
This post really is quite sickening, showing off piles of gifted items (some could be post) but the M&S gift bag is obviously gifted

its the equivalent of people posting their piles of presents on Christmas/Birthdays

071F955E-5171-40AA-B87C-BC51AAA9DC7A.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This post really is quite sickening, showing off piles of gifted items (some could be post) but the M&S gift bag is obviously gifted

its the equivalent of people posting their piles of presents on Christmas/Birthdays

View attachment 509302
Classless.I wish one of her neighbours had binned them before she got back home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Raging! Why does she think she shouldn’t declare ads and gifted where necessary 😡 you aren’t paying for the stuff so why make out that you are 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 wonder how many sets of pants she’s been given as she was telling the lasses to just rinse them through almost the other day 😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Raging! Why does she think she shouldn’t declare ads and gifted where necessary 😡 you aren’t paying for the stuff so why make out that you are 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 wonder how many sets of pants she’s been given as she was telling the lasses to just rinse them through almost the other day 😂
"thanks to some very bored people complaining" so she doesn't give a tit about the legal side of adverts and declaring product placement then

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.