Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at his insta, god, how low rent. How the hell has he got 130k followers?? He even does the same weird lip curling pout that she does 🙈

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
There's nothing about him that's great or her tbh
I must admit I fancy him as I’ve got a thing about Turks but the ones in Turkey with the fit accent and not ‘chav speak’ like him ‘innit’ 😂 come to think of it is he even allowed to speak? I just imagine him speaking like Mark Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recently watched TOWIE again from the beginning and when Ercan was in it he was interested in Kate Wright. His tastes must have changed a lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I recently watched TOWIE again from the beginning and when Ercan was in it he was interested in Kate Wright. His tastes must have changed a lot!
I used to watch towie and can’t remember him at all - at first I thought he was one of those really short twins that Gemma (?) fancied 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually feel somewhat sorry for her but then she makes me so mad cos she just saunters about the country and pretends she’s at home. Shes so bloody preachy about doing her bit but then she’s contributing to the problem!
On her stories yesterday she posted a shot from her session with her life coach. Find it hilarious she put down a change of environment will help her bounce back. She’s always in a different pissing environment lol.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If I were Weightwatchers I’d be firing her after the McDonald’s ad she just put up

Reactions: 11
I actually feel somewhat sorry for her but then she makes me so mad cos she just saunters about the country and pretends she’s at home. Shes so bloody preachy about doing her bit but then she’s contributing to the problem!
On her stories yesterday she posted a shot from her session with her life coach. Find it hilarious she put down a change of environment will help her bounce back. She’s always in a different pissing environment lol.
Oh Jesus. Real people with real jobs haven’t got time for this kind of tit.

Reactions: 9
If I were Weightwatchers I’d be firing her after the McDonald’s ad she just put up
She’s a terrible rep for weight watchers or whatever they bloody call themselves now. As well as promoting the slendertone shite too. Will sell anything as long as she’s paid.

Reactions: 9

An ode to Air Can. 🤮 :sick::poop::sneaky:
What a load of crap 🤣 does she expect us to believe this orchestrated and provably gifted spread was courtesy of air cans two remaining brain cells? She needs a better life coach- one that tells her to stop living in fantasy land and have a shred of honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a load of crap 🤣 does she expect us to believe this orchestrated and provably gifted spread was courtesy of air cans two remaining brain cells? She needs a better life coach- one that tells her to stop living in fantasy land and have a shred of honesty.
Ha ha she basically states he didn't do it and thanks "her girls" for the arrangement!!! FFS she's getting on my tits so much now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.