Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog cake is appropriate as he is her lap dog....usually people who have to constantly do over the top love declarations are usually the most happy why can't things like this be private why does the world need to know clearly bleeping gifted tat

Reactions: 13
The dog cake is appropriate as he is her lap dog....usually people who have to constantly do over the top love declarations are usually the most happy why can't things like this be private why does the world need to know clearly bleeping gifted tat
She keeps banging on about wanting a dog but like you say she already has one lol.
If you need to share everything you do in a relationship Def problems.
Interesting how Aircan put no gushy v day post up about her this year like last.
I Def think broken up...went to Newcastle due to this and broke lockdown?

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that cake in another post about 6 months ago as I’m sure I commented on here that the cake looked like one of those sand sculpture dogs you see in every city centre that someone claims to have made themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says the same things in every relationship, and makes the same mistakes. Never learns.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those who make the most noise are the unhappiest. Sorry love, but a valuable relationship isn't about cake and roses. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like it was mentioned earlier, if she loves him that much where are the pictures of him? That would make it seem real as opposed to constantly plugging some tat or freebie bragging.
I’d be keen to hear if anybody knows any of her ex’s to see if she’s as “real” as she says.

Those who make the most noise are the unhappiest. Sorry love, but a valuable relationship isn't about cake and roses. Grow up.
I have been there and I agree. My ex was a complete twit to me but constantly posted lovey dovey FB posts as a smokescreen (that people could see right through as why would you write on someone’s fb wall who lives in the same house as you?!)

• Wow
*huge Valentine’s post about how much I love my boyfriend WITH A PICTURE THAT DOES NOT FEATURE HIM *

Sooooo self absorbed

lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had nightmares last night about her 'bringing sexy back' in her red dress in order to eat all the free stuff that Air Can had 'organised' for her.. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I see he did finally post something...but the pic of her and him looks like a cardboard cut out of him...is it just my poor eyesight? Lol

Also anyone know if she's commented on breaking lockdown yet?

Reactions: 4
I see he did finally post something...but the pic of her and him looks like a cardboard cut out of him...is it just my poor eyesight? Lol

Also anyone know if she's commented on breaking lockdown yet?
She tried to cancel it out by changing into Saint Vicky, bearer of hampers to care homes (full of stuff she got sent for free)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow lovely valentines gift the first thing I must do is get my phone out and record it all. It was a total surprise but I know exactly all the companies that it is from so I can tag them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the comments from her followers do my head in - I've commented on there that I used to think she was genuine but the lack of comment on breaking lockdown is basically saying she doesn't care about those that follow her unless they are sucking up. Oh Vicky you're so kind.....so thoughtful....so inspirational.....literally look at what she does and her "career" - she's almost at the end of her 5 mins of fame surely?

The comments. 🤮 "Such an important message"."You are genuinely the best role model on social media,I love your pure ,open honesty and realness"."Love this,so inspirational and true!".That is why she writes this tit,to get those kind of fawning,nauseating comments.
They're probably bot comments.

• Haha
The sheer amount of food that these two go through on a daily basis is unreal. I bet loads of it is wasted. It’s just ridiculously excessive.

Reactions: 15
I like how some days it is an absolutely ridiculous amount of food and other says she is promoting Weight Watchers. Thats not balance!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
had a nosey at some of the comments in her last post and some are calling her out for it being an undisclosed ad and pure greedy. Seems this time she got a bee in her bonnet and decided to argue back.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.