Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8FC9A464-FFD0-465C-918A-E14B292ECAD8.jpeg
this just isn’t a good picture at all

looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Until it slips. Now and again she forgets she’s now oh so posh.

Amazed she plugged the Geordie Shore reunion. She’s tried to hide it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her teeth. They literally look like they’ve been rasped in a straight line movement.

Reactions: 4
Do you think it’s meant to look sexy? She looks like she’s going to lay into the photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think these date set ups look tit, like watching a dvd outside in a tent in March, drinks on a blanket on the patio, then a 3 course meal sitting on the floor was the latest one? They all look uncomfortable and weird

Reactions: 16
Did you see holly say on her story that Vicky was the least welcoming when she entered the house lol.

Reactions: 10
Did you see holly say on her story that Vicky was the least welcoming when she entered the house lol.
That was definitely to see Holly was the youngest and biggest boobs in the house so would gain attention. Not sure but Vicky knew some of lads before as being out and about in nightclubs in Newcastle so maybe felt threatened by her. How was she with Sophie and Charlotte? Cannot remember. A very jealous bitter witch was Miss VIP in the house

Imagine living on their street and watching them two fanny about outside the front door posing taking photos every other day. Hair and make up artists forever back and forth. Hermes & DPD constantly dropping off food parcels. I bet the neighbours are properly pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I remember right they were all awful towards Holly in the first couple of series, she wasn't accepted by any of them for a long time.

Back to VP I am SICK of seeing her post her ugliest or fattest selfie followed by a super glam make over pic.🙄 We get it, you want us to think you're just a normal person who has ugly fat days, except you're not fat and you have professional make up artists on tap.

Go back to your pretend picnics in the freezing cold.

Anyone else think these date set ups look tit, like watching a dvd outside in a tent in March, drinks on a blanket on the patio, then a 3 course meal sitting on the floor was the latest one? They all look uncomfortable and weird
What is the point of these date nights in their house, when they live together?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.