Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically trying to do a Charlotte and get her house kitted out for free. Thing is she’s got an out of the box new build house - not exactly a backdrop for interior design “goals” is it.
Also re- the selfies- I’ve noticed a few times when she does videos the face recognition sometimes struggles to adapt to her and you can see that she shaves off a load of her jawline and filters to death to smooth out her skin.

Reactions: 9
Instead of calling the person pathetic shouldn't she be thinking they have a point? If I was having a date and the other person had been gifted all of it, it wouldn't feel much of a date but that's just me.
If I were on a date, I wouldn't want my puss plastered all over social media. They might as well have a sandwich board on themselves advertising stuff.

Reactions: 5
She's got a degree in Media and Culture Studies I believe, though I've also read that it was in Drama. I remember her acting as though she was a cut above everyone else in GS too.

Her latest post about "treating" Ercan to a date night with a meal cooked by private chefs at home- it's not a "treat" when it's a freebie, Vicky! Also I cannot cope with the table set up on the floor and cushions for chairs.... get on the beg for a dining set, girl!! You're losing your touch 🤣🤣🤣
It’s second hand gossip via a friend of a friend so I don’t know if it’s true but someone said that her friends in drama class were all really disappointed in her because they thought she was a really talented actress but she sold out to reality tv. They also said she held herself differently at uni and was nowhere near as brash and gobby as she was on GS.

It’s second hand gossip via a friend of a friend so I don’t know if it’s true but someone said that her friends in drama class were all really disappointed in her because they thought she was a really talented actress but she sold out to reality tv. They also said she held herself differently at uni and was nowhere near as brash and gobby as she was on GS.
Well she's certainly putting her all into her insta stories these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spare a thought for that poor little puppy they're about to adopt.The begging for dog food/dog beds/leads/treats starts now.🐶:poop:

• Sad
duck off they’ve given those two a dog. I can’t imagine their lifestyle is conducive to having a dog and if she wasn’t as list celeb they wouldn’t pass the home checks...I bet she’s got a puppy too....although to be fair aircan doesn’t work so they’ve probably taken that into account

Oooh really? Sounds about right to me. She put in a hell of a performance on I'm A Celeb too- no trace of the aggressive, gobby pisshead we knew from GS!

• Heart
New thread suggestion- vip on the beg again, how many weeks a month does she suffer period pain?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wanted to ask those in the know, regarding gifting, do companies not normally approach those in the "public eye" let's take Dior for example, Charlize Theron has been the face for years! I would imagine someone of her repertoire would be approached by the fashion house.

I have seen many individuals # well known brands on their posts, seemingly begging to be noticed, but my thing is this, if I were a brand, I would be very picky about who is in the forefront. Nothing to to with looks. I think it's about the whole package, how a person carries themselves, their attitude.

I mean, you are catering to a loyal market of millions who pay their hard earned money to enjoy their purchases. I for one, from what I have read in this thread would not be inspired to buy anything from this individual, end of. Nor as a brand would I seemingly want an individual who is far from "real" advertising my product.

Something isn't quite right with this one. Not buying into the insta nonsense....

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s strange that she gets multiple cake/pastry/food deliveries from places each week but the Geordie Shore cakes happened to be crushed and she already had to throw one away? Surely if that was the case she would’ve just shown the dvd rather than mention the cakes? Also thought the comment about stamp duty was showing off how rich she is because you only need to pay that if property is over a certain price (not sure if that’s the case everywhere)

She is so unbelievably fake, what has happened to her ?? All the fake giggling and smiles, who is she trying to kid

Is just me that thinks it’s a bit strange that they ask one couple to be Godparents but just Vicky to be godmother and not airhead?
Isn’t it the tradition that you have two godparents of the same sex as the child and one of the opposite? Although as someone else says it’s probably because they know aircan is there for a good time not a long time

I wanted to ask those in the know, regarding gifting, do companies not normally approach those in the "public eye" let's take Dior for example, Charlize Theron has been the face for years! I would imagine someone of her repertoire would be approached by the fashion house.

I have seen many individuals # well known brands on their posts, seemingly begging to be noticed, but my thing is this, if I were a brand, I would be very picky about who is in the forefront. Nothing to to with looks. I think it's about the whole package, how a person carries themselves, their attitude.

I mean, you are catering to a loyal market of millions who pay their hard earned money to enjoy their purchases. I for one, from what I have read in this thread would not be inspired to buy anything from this individual, end of. Nor as a brand would I seemingly want an individual who is far from "real" advertising my product.

Something isn't quite right with this one. Not buying into the insta nonsense....
I don’t think some care, they’re more bothered about followers numbers and engagement than who is actually representing them....M&S are one of the worst for it and you’d expect them to be quite picky

Does anyone else think it’s strange that she gets multiple cake/pastry/food deliveries from places each week but the Geordie Shore cakes happened to be crushed and she already had to throw one away? Surely if that was the case she would’ve just shown the dvd rather than mention the cakes? Also thought the comment about stamp duty was showing off how rich she is because you only need to pay that if property is over a certain price (not sure if that’s the case everywhere)
As part of my job I’ve advised a few companies on their social media channels. You’d be surprised with how disconnected brands are with their own internal teams. Marketing/strategy often forget their social media team completely or just hire people to manage numbers and not think of strategy. A lot of it is becuase those in charge think follower count is everything - when as all us tattlers know follower count is rarely organic. And they rarely think about the negative implications of having their brand name associated with a tit influencer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.