Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely buzzing at how pissed off she is that she was reported!
She'll put out an essay tonight on how annoyed she is about having to out "ad" on a post where she is advertising a product she is being paid for. Such a frigging hard life. 🤬

Reactions: 13
She's insinuating that we are bored, when all she does is go on about her feckin period. Feckin eegit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those period knickers really give me the ick. I imagine it to feel like you’re sitting in dirty underwear. Not clean at all. And then for her to tell people to just rinse them :sick: scruffy witch haha

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh wow she’s vile. Certainly got a bee in her bonnet about the ASA but there’s no need to share screen names of people who call her out for thinking she’s above the law. Also had anyone else noticed how she’ll do the “it’s not an ad” but then will tag it as an ad? Clearly it’s an ad then.

Raging! Why does she think she shouldn’t declare ads and gifted where necessary 😡 you aren’t paying for the stuff so why make out that you are 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 wonder how many sets of pants she’s been given as she was telling the lasses to just rinse them through almost the other day 😂
Her toe looks grim

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new post. Are her followers that stupid??? It’s clear to see that in the before picture it’s from the morning after the night before. The fake tanned/make up skin and crusty mascara eyes. Nothing to do with new skin care she’s using.

Reactions: 4
I'm beginning to think that she doesn't want to shag aircan and that's why she constantly says that she has her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow she’s vile. Certainly got a bee in her bonnet about the ASA but there’s no need to share screen names of people who call her out for thinking she’s above the law. Also had anyone else noticed how she’ll do the “it’s not an ad” but then will tag it as an ad? Clearly it’s an ad then.
I’ve reported it on IG as she shouldn’t be putting peoples names out there

Reactions: 10
Do you think she reads on here? She seems to get pretty wound up along the lines of what’s been spoken about on here. But it’s only when she’s been an arse so why doesn’t she just take the hint to become a nicer person?! Instead of just getting so nasty about people (while she preaches “be kind”). She’s such a hypocrite isn’t she. The girl’s never been kind in her life. So fake :mad::cautious:

Reactions: 10
Noticed she's back to no tagging and stealing photos again. As a former professional photographer this pisses me off. Sooooo...
1- asked her to tag the person who took the photo on her insta
2 - Google reverse image search finds name of hotel
3 - find them on Insta
4 - find the person who took the photo as they'd done the decent thing and tagged it
5 - tagged her in a post on their sane photo informing them she's using without tagging or acknowledging them

I've also tagged that account on VPs page...let the games begin

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
According to her insta she’s on her period today, the 25th March and the 12th March.. and that’s just me scrolling back a tiny bit. Something ain’t adding up here Vicky pet

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There’s something weird and anti-feminist about complaining about it so much. “I’m on my period and I’m sad” “I’m on my period so I’m treating Ercan like tit” “I’m on my period so I’m in bed eating pizza”. I dunno, I’m not one for the fake tampax acrobatics-whilst-on-your-period type thing but also seriously, get a grip! If it’s painful and debilitating seek help. If it’s not, just woman up and shut the hell up. It’s not likeable

Noticed she's back to no tagging and stealing photos again. As a former professional photographer this pisses me off. Sooooo...
1- asked her to tag the person who took the photo on her insta
2 - Google reverse image search finds name of hotel
3 - find them on Insta
4 - find the person who took the photo as they'd done the decent thing and tagged it
5 - tagged her in a post on their sane photo informing them she's using without tagging or acknowledging them

I've also tagged that account on VPs page...let the games begin
You little star. Love this.xx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.