Vicky Pattison #17 She may have a new job at Heart, but grifting is her work of art

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!! Its misleading when celebs and people with large followings post fertility content. She wont have known the endless defeat and years of longing that slowly turn you bitter, the feeling of being told the nhs wont help because your partner already had a child with someone else. She'll never have to worry about stumping up thousands to fund your own with a 5% chance of success and no guarantee if you get past the first hurdle.
The support and sympathy coming out for her when its purely because shes aging and not ready 🤦‍♀️ im sorry you're never really ready for kids nothing prepares you for them but what are they honestly holding out for? She wants to take a moment for all those people longing to have their mums back just for a moment and longing for a family of their own
She is a massive crank its disgusting all for attention she be in that tit newspaper the sun or daily side bar of shame tomorrow about it. Thats excatly whats she wants she as no shame ...like you said its nothing to do with fertility she choose this for herself hope she falls flat on her ugly mug.. im not hateful but to.make out its about fertility issues is so wrong my daughter mates tried for years had no luck so sad for the kid. she gave up eventually cant even kmagine trampo with a kid she cant look after herelf never mind a kid 2 dogs and a fella. Lost all my immediate family mum dad 2 brother and 1 sister t her entitlement will get her in trouble before long.

Reactions: 9
Does she pay to be on the news sites and sidebar of shame? Surely the reporters must realise she is deceiving the public making out she has issues when she has admitted she isn’t ready for kids. She probably truly believes she is such a saint allowing other people to use her embryos. I really don’t think she can stoop any lower than what she is! I hope she’s reading this site and is squirming

Reactions: 7
Does she pay to be on the news sites and sidebar of shame? Surely the reporters must realise she is deceiving the public making out she has issues when she has admitted she isn’t ready for kids. She probably truly believes she is such a saint allowing other people to use her embryos. I really don’t think she can stoop any lower than what she is! I hope she’s reading this site and is squirming
Do the embryos come with a stilleto and a gram of coke?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s an easy win for her that no one can prove either way when it comes to donating eggs/embryos.
She gets column inches and looks like the saviour and doesn’t really have to do anything for it. No one would know if she had or hadn’t donated them. St Vicky strikes again 🙄

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:Donating eggs,on the beg,financially supporting little legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she does has fertility issues I imagine the amount she drinks and ❄ has something to do with it

Reactions: 1
Wait for it....all this stomach bug nonsense is leading up to something. I reckon she is pregnant and this is why she is now donating her eggs.

Reactions: 3
If she is pregnant, Ercan’s family surely be devastated.

There’s no way they like her.

Reactions: 8
No way she’s pregnant, that’s duck the total wedding right up and the twenty hen did with all the booze and class A’s
Maybe she’s not getting as much of the free wedding as she expected seeing as thinks she’s a celebrity. A pregnancy would mean she brings the date forward and can’t possibly travel abroad as her morning sickness is the worst anybody has ever experienced…

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s not getting as much of the free wedding as she expected seeing as thinks she’s a celebrity. A pregnancy would mean she brings the date forward and can’t possibly travel abroad as her morning sickness is the worst anybody has ever experienced…
She won’t be pregnant yet. Give it a few weeks. She’ll want to have the baby at the end of December so she can be gifted a stay in a hotel to give birth there because there can’t be a woman who has given birth getting more attention than her so she’ll want to one up Mary on her free stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watched an old Ex on the Beach last night (don't judge) that she was on and Christ, she is vile. A gurning alcoholic slurring about 'gettin' me tash on' and slagging off the world and his wife. I haven't even seen the bit where her ex turns up yet...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched an old Ex on the Beach last night (don't judge) that she was on and Christ, she is vile. A gurning alcoholic slurring about 'gettin' me tash on' and slagging off the world and his wife. I haven't even seen the bit where her ex turns up yet...
She was awful on that calling some girls slags even tho she shagged someone in the first few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
61D899CB-688B-4318-9457-B9B49522EFC8.jpeg

this INFURIATES me 😡
She deliberately doesn’t correct anyone that assumes she has fertility issues, and it’s not because she just doesn’t want to give up the booze or her grifted wedding.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.