Vicky Pattison #17 She may have a new job at Heart, but grifting is her work of art

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably got a tag on him, and no doubt the suit will be gifted. A day out from his full time job - watching the dogs and doing walkies twice daily

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BBC doing a documentary/articles on egg freezing. Surprising hard hitting journo wor Vicky wasn’t used for it
Makes an interesting read…can be as low as a 5% chance of success….guessing it doesn’t really matter if it’s grifted

Reactions: 9
Poor Vicky has had the worst stomach bug ever. Oh dear I think somebody is after attention because, I'm guessing, the trek hasn't gained her the much desperate presenting work she wants. I find it interesting, looking back at her posts, she hides the likes if they are under (maybe?) 1,000? How sad to live her life based on likes, engagement and attention. Next up with be the time of the month which is by far, so much more horrendous than anybody else. I do wonder what else she can grab onto to keep her on TV surely she's covered everything in her life so far?

Reactions: 11
Worst stomach bug ever but taking herself into work…honestly if you’ve genuinely been that ill, stay at home. No one will thank you for it. Unless of course the ‘stomach bug’ is a hangover/comedown

Reactions: 15
Worst stomach bug ever but taking herself into work…honestly if you’ve genuinely been that ill, stay at home. No one will thank you for it. Unless of course the ‘stomach bug’ is a hangover/comedown
Yep 48 hours clear to be on the safe side... and she probs got a taxi so infecting them as well....

Reactions: 6
Moaning about being stuck on the Coast Road well, yeah that usually happens every morning and afternoon. It’s called the rush hour Vicky.

I’m also confused now as she’s saying less than a month to half marathon? Thought she was doing London marathon? Either way she needs to do a little bit more training than a trip to the gym. Or is she going to do a Fakey Prickenden and pretend she hasn’t trained and the proceed to run it all the way? I’m guessing she’s too lazy to put any work into it and will do a Jade Goody and have a takeaway the night before 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’ll be doing the London landmarks half at the beginning of April….and then she’ll no doubt pick up a terrible injury and have to pull out of the full marathon the poor bear, because she’s done duck all training. I will be stunned if she runs it.

Reactions: 12
Ill again… bet her Dad is glad she’s brought a bug into the house along with allllllll those people she’s been with at the gym, ‘work’ I mean she never goes to work and then when she does, ‘she’s ill’… meanwhile Erc is living his best life this week!

Reactions: 9
Channelling her inner Caitlin Jenner .. genuinely thought that’s who it was .. there’s no Jessica rabbit here you slack jawed bell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actual -v- reality. Vicky surely doesn’t photoshop? Hmm 🤔

IMG_2993.jpeg
IMG_2995.jpeg

---
IMG_4819.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s been such a poorly hear with a a stomach bug but yet been at the gym and managed to get herself on tv….surely if you’re that ill that’s the last thing you’d be doing….anything for likes/sympathy/engagement
Those comments are gold although fully expect her to start doxxing people later

Reactions: 12
She’s been such a poorly hear with a a stomach bug but yet been at the gym and managed to get herself on tv….surely if you’re that ill that’s the last thing you’d be doing….anything for likes/sympathy/engagement
Those comments are gold although fully expect her to start doxxing people later
I can’t see any bad comments on her Jessica Rabbit post unless she’s already deleted any that isn’t blowing smoke up her backside. I notice in her video on her stories her Mammy was there last night too.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see any bad comments on her Jessica Rabbit post unless she’s already deleted any that isn’t blowing smoke up her backside. I notice in her video on her stories her Mammy was there last night too.
No show without Punch!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She desperate isnt she ? Look at me at comic relief all the rich crowd who all.get paid big money take part asking us normal people for our hard earned money i used to give to 3 charitys i didnt.know no better i woke up and dont give no more.

Vids of that other nob joe macdermott from the masked singer or what is name is vicky really thinks she a specail lately when in reality she a girl who got shagged on tv not one time a few times was a big bully on it spitting at people worst of all as a criminal record

Now she saying she will give her frozen eggs away to science or if her friends need them who would want her horrible genes running around she rreally as lost the plot anythink for airtime i wonder what ercans family think.of it all surely ercan wouldnt want that or is he that much of a free loader he would let her away with it just so he doesnt have to go to work like a normaĺ man. Mind blowing.

Reactions: 8
Assuming she’s frozen unfertilised eggs as well as embryos, for when little legs does a runner, but please save us and don’t be giving them to anyone

Reactions: 5
It’s insulting. She thinks she’s all relatable but for someone who can’t have a family, frozen or otherwise it’s just a massive punch in the guts that she’s there, with her grifted treatments, having never tried to have a child naturally, doing it for likes and tv time, giving the impression that she’s got fertility struggles and is some sort of poster girl for it, when the only reason is she doesn’t want to give up the booze and ❄ and her partner doesn’t want to yet …do duck off Vicky. As you say @Stephie sit this one out love
THIS!! Its misleading when celebs and people with large followings post fertility content. She wont have known the endless defeat and years of longing that slowly turn you bitter, the feeling of being told the nhs wont help because your partner already had a child with someone else. She'll never have to worry about stumping up thousands to fund your own with a 5% chance of success and no guarantee if you get past the first hurdle.
The support and sympathy coming out for her when its purely because shes aging and not ready 🤦‍♀️ im sorry you're never really ready for kids nothing prepares you for them but what are they honestly holding out for? She wants to take a moment for all those people longing to have their mums back just for a moment and longing for a family of their own

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.