Vicky Pattison #15 Legs wide open on a gurney,Vicky's started her egg retrieval "journey"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some other brands she’s in cahoots with (sorry if some have been mentioned) and some are cos the ltk affiliate link thing where she gets commission from clicks ;
Barry-M
Superdrug
RSPCA
Skin and me
Sandals
Silent night/ sleepypeopleuk
Club London
Pretty little thing
Rixo
Reiss
Karen millen
Walkers
Peta
Reliked
Tastefilm
Centrepoint
Pink soda sports
4th and reckless
Noughts and kisses
River island
Adanola
Net-a-porter
Nobody’s child

[/SPOILER

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Good to know which companies to avoid. I had a feeling a while back she was hankering after Bravissimo work as she kept tagging them into her bikini posts. Even worse they responded. I love Bravissimo but if she gets work with them they’ll get no more money from me.

Some other brands she’s in cahoots with (sorry if some have been mentioned) and some are cos the ltk affiliate link thing where she gets commission from clicks ;
Barry-M
Superdrug
RSPCA
Skin and me
Sandals
Club London
Pretty little thing
Rixo
Reiss
Karen millen
Walkers
Peta
Reliked
Tastefilm
Centrepoint
Pink soda sports
4th and reckless
Noughts and kisses
River island
Adanola
Net-a-porter
Nobody’s child

[/SPOILER

Reactions: 6
Every influencer is advertising the jewellery which apparently has hiked their prices up and it’s crap quality. Not that I’d buy from them anyway
Yeah, I can imagine, I'll never buy their tit ever. I bleeping hate whenever she goes on Insta with ' hi guys, hooooope you're alllll okaaaaaaay' which always means she's trying to flog something🫣🙄 her fake tan always looks shite aswell😆😆😆
---
Barry-M
Superdrug
RSPCA
Skin and me
Sandals
Club London
Pretty little thing
Rixo
Reiss
Karen millen
Walkers
Peta
Reliked
Tastefilm
Centrepoint
Pink soda sports
4th and reckless
Noughts and kisses
River island
Adanola
Net-a-porter
Nobody’s child

[/SPOILER
Wow what a list 😬😬😬 never buying from any of them fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a grotty witch. I’ve not watched Geordie shores the early days for yonks but I bet you’d see her true colours in that. Ghastly, selfish, grabby cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Barry-M
Superdrug
RSPCA
Skin and me
Sandals
Club London
Pretty little thing
Rixo
Reiss
Karen millen
Walkers
Peta
Reliked
Tastefilm
Centrepoint
Pink soda sports
4th and reckless
Noughts and kisses
River island
Adanola
Net-a-porter
Nobody’s child

[/SPOILER
Oh thanks for this! Didn’t realise there were so many 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wenzels? Say It With Diamonds?
More like say it with cubic zirconia. I reckon it’s from a 20p machine from the fair at Skegness.
---
Barry-M
Superdrug
RSPCA
Skin and me
Sandals
Club London
Pretty little thing
Rixo
Reiss
Karen millen
Walkers
Peta
Reliked
Tastefilm
Centrepoint
Pink soda sports
4th and reckless
Noughts and kisses
River island
Adanola
Net-a-porter
Nobody’s child

[/SPOILER
Piglet pantry (or whatever they’re called)
Misguided
Reliked
Those poor sods who clean her furniture

More like say it with cubic zirconia. I reckon it’s from a 20p machine from the fair at Skegness.
---

Piglet pantry (or whatever they’re called)
Misguided
Reliked
Those poor sods who clean her furniture
Also the BBQ company and that stupid perky pear 🍐 shite

Boost! Right in her gob! Yea your right Vicky those dogs are Feral so how about SPENDING some of your own cash and getting them trained because they are an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
Why is she freezing her eggs she's not even that old. I absolutely cannot warm to this woman fake to the core. Remember her disgusting bullying on geordieshore and tantrums

Wow, that newest chocolate lab definitely needs training, can't believe it did that to her😳😳 there is surely much worse than that if she doesn't start training it. I guess that's too much hard work for wor Vicky though, lazy cow. Seriously though both dogs need obedience classes etc but they should have been done when they were small puppies, not much chance of training them now they are used to doing this tit.

Why is she freezing her eggs she's not even that old. I absolutely cannot warm to this woman fake to the core. Remember her disgusting bullying on geordieshore and tantrums
She’s too old really to be freezing her eggs - the survival rate is so low, she should have done it late 20’s latest
Thawing rate will be way more successful for the embryos that she’s made but even then 3 is such a low number if she thinks that’s her guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.