Vicky Pattison #15 Legs wide open on a gurney,Vicky's started her egg retrieval "journey"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm agreeing with you, her followers are likely fake! Do the companies she works with really believe she has over 5 million followers and even if she has only 200 - 2000 can be arsed to engage with her so why are they giving her free stuff!
Yes indeed, I cannot believe all the free stuff she gets, likely her trip to sheesh was a freebie aswell, the amount they've been tagged🤪🤪 No idea what any of these companies are thinking, I messaged one of the pet places that were giving her freebies and the excuses they gave for giving her them were absolutely laughable🤬 I cant wait for this grifting culture to duck right off. Seeing her reply to someone above about the Uber, she's just a rude horrible person, I honestly cannot stand her, but time she fucked off into obscurity and took 'little legs' with her🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ercan you absolute wet wipe! Get out and find a proper job, one that doesn't involve conning people. Leave that up to the professionals. I'm looking at you Vicky and mother!

Reactions: 14
This woman is just giving some simple well meaning advice. Nice to see her near death experience has humble her.....witchView attachment 2343991
She is vile!!! Right, I’ll compose something to all of her brand partners and send them this. When you think of a one she’s with, pop it on here and I’ll send them (or we can take make one each). This is absolutely horrible and that poor guy has lost everything. We all know the massive downfall will be coming her way at some point and hopefully sooner rather than later as, as she gets older, clothing and the fake tan freebies will stop as companies will have found younger and newer models so to speak and she’ll be left with her and those dogs as hopefully Airhead will see through her and not get married!

• Heart
She is vile!!! Right, I’ll compose something to all of her brand partners and send them this. When you think of a one she’s with, pop it on here and I’ll send them (or we can take make one each). This is absolutely horrible and that poor guy has lost everything. We all know the massive downfall will be coming her way at some point and hopefully sooner rather than later as, as she gets older, clothing and the fake tan freebies will stop as companies will have found younger and newer models so to speak and she’ll be left with her and those dogs as hopefully Airhead will see through her and not get married!
She’s certainly a piece of work and I can imagine she was a stroppy cow when she was delayed for her free meal. Her downfall is close. She’s admitted her engagement is poor and let’s not forget there’s no way she has 5 million followers. I reckon many people don’t even know who she is. Shame on the companies that pay her to advertise but it’s their loss as people like us wouldn’t buy from them. I messaged New Look and Pets At Home and toId them I’d never buy from them again. She makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie and I hope I never cross paths with her and her scummy mummy when they’re out and about near to me!

Reactions: 18
The last thing id be doing on my period is posting a pic of between my legs in the bath. Scabby witch

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's absolutely vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢I bleeping can't stand her. Yes @cazellie I've done the same, got 5 cats, told them I will never buy from them again when they gift this beggy woman stuff. They gifted her a Christmas hamper and that twit Milo ripped one of the soft toys in about 2 minutes, of course she though it was hilarious🤬 silly cow!
I would probably like both of those dogs if she wasn't their owner, shouldn't Milo have been castrated anyway, isn't that a dogs trust rule. Pisses me right off she got them when Joe Bloggs can't have a rescue if they work full time😞 then there's this bleep, off on holiday every 5 minutes with no thought for them at all, selfish fucker🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's absolutely vile 🤢🤢🤢🤢I bleeping can't stand her. Yes @cazellie I've done the same, got 5 cats, told them I will never buy from them again when they gift this beggy woman stuff. They gifted her a Christmas hamper and that twit Milo ripped one of the soft toys in about 2 minutes, of course she though it was hilarious🤬 silly cow!
I would probably like both of those dogs if she wasn't their owner, shouldn't Milo have been castrated anyway, isn't that a dogs trust rule. Pisses me right off she got them when Joe Bloggs can't have a rescue if they work full time😞 then there's this bleep, off on holiday every 5 minutes with no thought for them at all, selfish fucker🤬🤬🤬
She's waiting for a #giftedballsremoval. Maybe Sir Milo can.donate them to Daddy?

• Haha
We nearly adopted a puppy from the Dogs Trust and it is absolutely a rule that they must be castrated. If they are too young they give you a voucher to get it done when they are older so it’s her responsibility to do this.

Reactions: 4
Funny how now she’s mentioning that the Uber driver is fine after her cronies are saying thank goodness she’s okay 🙄
---
She’s certainly a piece of work and I can imagine she was a stroppy cow when she was delayed for her free meal. Her downfall is close. She’s admitted her engagement is poor and let’s not forget there’s no way she has 5 million followers. I reckon many people don’t even know who she is. Shame on the companies that pay her to advertise but it’s their loss as people like us wouldn’t buy from them. I messaged New Look and Pets At Home and toId them I’d never buy from them again. She makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie and I hope I never cross paths with her and her scummy mummy when they’re out and about near to me!
Yes so we’ve got New Look, Pets at Home, Perky Pear; there’s a bag or jewellery thing too isn’t there? I’ll compose something tonight

Reactions: 5
Funny how now she’s mentioning that the Uber driver is fine after her cronies are saying thank goodness she’s okay 🙄
---

Yes so we’ve got New Look, Pets at Home, Perky Pear; there’s a bag or jewellery thing too isn’t there? I’ll compose something tonight
Are they called Abbott Lyon

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

#16 Vicky’s constant periods make her a crier, but she has no sympathy for the uber fire

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.