Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave her a quick look and she gave me Ryan's Toy review vibes so had to switch her off .
Yeah very odd, it's like she's trying to copy a few different styles and it's all just clashed. If you look back at her thumbnails it's shocking how many food shops she does.....gammons has got a rival 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg it must be her, just looked at her channel and her email address is Vicky Sams plus the age fits. I bleeping hate animal cruelty 😡😡😡. Doesn’t she go to church and help out making out she’s a wonderful Christian?!
Disgusting ! shows just how christian she is :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Disgusting ! shows just how christian she is :sick:
I’m really shocked, how could anyone treat poor defenceless dogs like that 😡. Fancy pissing about on bleeping YouTube with candy buffets and god knows how much other shite when you have mistreated two dogs like that 😮
Unsubscribing from this witch!

Wow, has anyone actually googled Vicky 😱😱
Did you just google her or do you know more 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m really shocked, how could anyone treat poor defenceless dogs like that 😡. Fancy pissing about on bleeping YouTube with candy buffets and god knows how much other shite when you have mistreated two dogs like that 😮
Unsubscribing from this witch!

Did you just google her or do you know more 😱
Yeah all that gluttony and she couldn't feed her dogs ,I'd say that person was giving us a headsup ? I hope they come back and tell us more .

Yeah all that gluttony and she couldn't feed her dogs ,I'd say that person was giving us a headsup ? I hope they come back and tell us more .
I know, it’s seems shocking as you say, all the gluttony and they do that! Yes I think so, we’re here for the tea x

Reactions: 4
Well, let's not jump to any conclusions...

But... If it IS her, then that's her YouTube fucked.

I’m scouring vids to see what her husbands name is it's too coincidental if it's not her .

What a hypocritical witch after what she did to those dogs pretending she’s an animal lover... sge was obviously sponsored by the cat cafe
BB58457E-3180-47BA-AFD2-B00C9BD3C7F8.jpeg
6D85415E-E460-412C-91B0-ABA50A69F396.jpeg

This must be her and the hubby
4D4BD133-86A9-4F84-8172-A9D20FBD8F84.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her husband has the same name as in the news articles, after looking on Twitter. It linked to his Instagram which is a pic of them both. Really shocked by this.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2021-02-10-20-56-38-405.jpg
took this screenshot off one of her planner vids. Says under highlighted part, DAVE AWAY WORK ?

Did she not get a selection box at Christmas for one of her ‘fur nephews’ what a scam artist she is

Surely people in the area must be aware of her conviction the cat cafe is in Newcastle so she knows to travel to escape detection ...crafty witch.

Reactions: 3