Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the hansel and gretel house? At this point I won't be shocked if she's showing us chocolate bricks, candy guttering and candy floss bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just marking my place, I haven’t watched her for a bit, felt like I was gonna get diabetes 🤣

• Haha
Where’s Vicky - is she still face planted within her candy land living room 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe there was a candy avalanche and they're still trying to dig themselves out 🍬🍭

• Haha
Is she the daughter that designs the earrings ?
I think she buys the earring charms and just wires them onto the fastenings. I don't think she actually makes anything from scratch. But, yes, that's the one. I find it hard to listen to her - she has a strange speech impediment that sounds like some kind of blocked sinus thing. I know I'm being harsh there, but 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

Reactions: 4
I think she buys the earring charms and just wires them onto the fastenings. I don't think she actually makes anything from scratch. But, yes, that's the one. I find it hard to listen to her - she has a strange speech impediment that sounds like some kind of blocked sinus thing. I know I'm being harsh there, but 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
Is she on Insta or YT what's her name ?

Reactions: 3
Quelle surprise, child of VickyMouse is hauling an entire bag of sugar 🤮
bloody hell I've just watched it to see the bag of sweets treats, it's shocking and that's on top of all the stockpiles around the house too, how do any of them have any teeth left????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's very immature to be getting engaged she comes across more as a 12/13 yr old instead of a 17 yr old.

She's very immature to be getting engaged she comes across more as a 12/13 yr old instead of a 17 yr old.
Admittedly I know nothing about the ins and outs of her relationship, but as a parent I personally wouldn't really be encouraging my daughter to get engaged if she was still being gifted soft toys and Mini Brands for Christmas 🤔 Why the rush for actual rings on fingers?

Is she possibly deaf or has hearing loss of some degree, she speaks like she does, almost as if she can’t hear herself.

Also agree 17 is waaaaay too young to even be considering marriage/engagement, I have a son her age and if he Came home and told me he’d proposed I’d laugh my head off because there’s no way I’d think he was serious!

Reactions: 6
Admittedly I know nothing about the ins and outs of her relationship, but as a parent I personally wouldn't really be encouraging my daughter to get engaged if she was still being gifted soft toys and Mini Brands for Christmas 🤔 Why the rush for actual rings on fingers?
Do you think it's part of the church they belong to ? maybe there's certain " relationship goals " they have to achieve depending on what their faith is ?

Just had a quick watch of some of vicky's daughters channel. I did notice a blood sugar book in the background and the terrible acne. I'm not shocked given the levels of sweets in the whole house