Vicki Notaro/Stellar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely noone outside her parents and her partners parents would actually give a shite lol also .... Not really unique in 2020 when literally lots of people want to travel etc and live life without kids,lots and lots of people meet their partners late and run out of time , some don’t like kids and some just can’t have them . Personal decision ... change the record Vicky Bunter from the batter 😂
i wish I didn’t dislike her as much as I do. Ive Tried to have an open mind but then she does something annoying again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
In response to that article about not wanting kids, I agree with the rest of you, who actually cares.
There seems to be this trend of writing deeply personal confessional pieces that really shouldn’t be seen outside of a journal or therapist’s office. It’s not just Vicki, the likes of Louise McSharry do it too. They might regret being so open in future.

In response to that article about not wanting kids, I agree with the rest of you, who actually cares.
There seems to be this trend of writing deeply personal confessional pieces that really shouldn’t be seen outside of a journal or therapist’s office. It’s not just Vicki, the likes of Louise McSharry do it too. They might regret being so open in future.
I don't actually mind personal articles, but Vicki just keeps trotting it out again and again. No wonder she keeps putting the same people on the cover of Stellar, she has no new ideas!

Reactions: 5
I don't actually mind personal articles, but Vicki just keeps trotting it out again and again. No wonder she keeps putting the same people on the cover of Stellar, she has no new ideas!
somebody said on tea spill we were mocking her weight and everybody talking about Vicki is jealous but I just want to preface , I don’t mean to say anything about her body I agree that’s bad an I take that back. But it bothers me how she’s constantly talking about it herself , she complained on Twitter over Xmas about as size 14 dress that didn’t fit her, and then she always posts what she eats so what does she bloody Expect. It’s her smug obnoxious personality I don’t like. A girl I know messaged her on her bday , and said happy birthday Vicki and she just liked the message , at least say thanks , you just come across as an asshole.

somebody said on tea spill we were mocking her weight and everybody talking about Vicki is jealous but I just want to preface , I don’t mean to say anything about her body I agree that’s bad an I take that back. But it bothers me how she’s constantly talking about it herself , she complained on Twitter over Xmas about as size 14 dress that didn’t fit her, and then she always posts what she eats so what does she bloody Expect. It’s her smug obnoxious personality I don’t like. A girl I know messaged her on her bday , and said happy birthday Vicki and she just liked the message , at least say thanks , you just come across as an asshole.
what’s tea spill !? Do you have a link xx

Reactions: 1
That last line 😆

I have duck all respect for her since I applied for a job at Stellar.

The application required two pitches of what you would see in the magazine. One of my pitches ended up in the very next bleeping issue.

It was far too intricate for it to be pure coincidental. I was so close to invoicing them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I have duck all respect for her since I applied for a job at Stellar.

The application required two pitches of what you would see in the magazine. One of my pitches ended up in the very next bleeping issue.

It was far too intricate for it to be pure coincidental. I was so close to invoicing them.
oh my god. I would call out icky vicki. What a low move. I do like the new co host of the podcast , Denise , she seems nice and fresh. Vicki is def jealous of her. I could imagine she’d feel threatened. I don’t see her as a girls girl at all , comes across very fake. Even when Valerie was leaving it was a very cold goodbye. Wonder what went on there.

Reactions: 5
oh my god. I would call out icky vicki. What a low move. I do like the new co host of the podcast , Denise , she seems nice and fresh. Vicki is def jealous of her. I could imagine she’d feel threatened. I don’t see her as a girls girl at all , comes across very fake. Even when Valerie was leaving it was a very cold goodbye. Wonder what went on there.
I 100% thought the same. It seemed as if she was pissed off she was leaving. I'd say there is no love lost.

I 100% thought the same. It seemed as if she was pissed off she was leaving. I'd say there is no love lost.
Yes, very telling that Valerie stayed in the deputy editor role for less than a year. The company is supposed to be horrible to work for, particularly the owner. Rosmary McCabe hinted a lot about her time there but said she was afraid of him bringing liable against her and I know she's not the only one to say it's a horrible working environment.

Reactions: 3
Yes, very telling that Valerie stayed in the deputy editor role for less than a year. The company is supposed to be horrible to work for, particularly the owner. Rosmary McCabe hinted a lot about her time there but said she was afraid of him bringing liable against her and I know she's not the only one to say it's a horrible working environment.
I almost get the sense that if she likes you then she likes you but if she doesn’t then she’d extremely subtly bully you out. I feel like she thinks she’s an Anna wintour type , arrogant and a bit obnoxious. Def threatened by younger more promising female writers and would keep them close in a enemy type way. That’s just my psycho analysis 😂😂

Reactions: 6
You're not too far off the mark on Vicki.. You just have to look at the high turnover for such a small staff. Any stealing ideas discussed in interviews is nothing new, she has previous in this regard!

• Wow
You're not too far off the mark on Vicki.. You just have to look at the high turnover for such a small staff. Any stealing ideas discussed in interviews is nothing new, she has previous in this regard!
Yeah it’s just a pity the Irish media industry is so small and she has a cushy number now. Right place right time with her. She has a great life to be fair but she seems a bit jealous deep down and insecure too. I would imagine if you had a good idea she’d put you down.

I think also it's interesting to note one of the regular freelancers for the magazine, the travel columnist, is not any kind of up and coming journalist who might want a byline to their name, but Vicki's best friend.

She got in at the right time and has her cushy little number. She took a few risks went freelance etc but nothing she writes is interesting or new material . Stealing ideas from interviews is vile and really does strike me as something she would do. I met her a few times thru mutual friends in tallaght - very self assured, patronising and confident (in an unlikeable way) , nothing interesting to say but talks and talks and thinks she’s A LEDGE lol