Vickaboox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we all have times like this but the fact she chooses to broadcast it 🙈
yes I think this is what it is for me, especially as she's the face of make up brands etc, I hate it when family and friends come round and I haven't tidied up let alone the internet and sponsored post potentials 😂

Reactions: 1
yes I think this is what it is for me, especially as she's the face of make up brands etc, I hate it when family and friends come round and I haven't tidied up let alone the internet and sponsored post potentials 😂
She looks like she needs a scrub herself most of the time

Reactions: 4
I find like the rhythm which she speaks really annoying it’s always the same 😂 if that makes sense
Yessss that’s what I mean it’s always the bestiesss and the shouting when she’s trying to be a ‘bad witch’ that is annoying. Hard to explain

She’s from Milton Keynes - why is she talking like she’s fresh out of Essex/The East End. Proper embarassing
I live in bucks and I do not speak like that - her accent really sticks out to me here, she sounds very cockney/east end and not at all the generic south/Home Counties that I generally hear here.. 😂

Reactions: 3
What’s the betting Leo has broke her heart again after a nice freeloading holiday

All I’m gonna say is Leo is a user always has been always will be. Knew it all along

Reactions: 2