Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there's a thread for Venetia. Even though there are many things she does that I respect, like her Remember Who Made Them posts, there's also so much -especially old posts that she's since deleted (I have screenshots)- that makes me cringe/ I wish people could see

Reactions: 2
So glad there's a thread for Venetia. Even though there are many things she does that I respect, like her Remember Who Made Them posts, there's also so much -especially old posts that she's since deleted (I have screenshots)- that makes me cringe/ I wish people could see
I don’t get why she deleted a load of her videos either…🤷🏻‍♀️

Her new house looks gorgeous, I wonder where it is
I watched her moving vlog and was really surprised to hear they’re renting. Totally thought she owned her flat in London and had assumed she sold to buy this new place in the countryside. Anyone else surprised by this?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I watched her moving vlog and was really surprised to hear they’re renting. Totally thought she owned her flat in London and had assumed she sold to buy this new place in the countryside. Anyone else surprised by this?
yeah that is really surprising, rent on that place must have been a lot as well. Anyone else wish she would make subtitles smaller/optional? they cover most of the screen at this point

I don’t get why she deleted a load of her videos either…🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! She's honestly deleted so so many. Like 50 ish I'd guess

I have a strong feeling they're renting to buy a bigger place (because if anyone has seen the house she grew up in...wow. it's huge) - the fact they did kitchen renovation etc. in their London flat and also judging by her dad's property portfolio on his website, I'm almost certain the London house was bought for her by her parents. Their new house looks like it's near Stroud, Gloucestershire: nice and close to her family home.

Renting from her parents, maybe? I always thought they owned because in previous vlogs, she talked about reno, and I dunno about London, but in Boston ain't no landlord doing a reno unless a tenant has moved out.

I’m speculating but I think she/her family still own the London flat and are renting it out…I imagine it would be an absolute gold mine!

I’m speculating but I think she/her family still own the London flat and are renting it out…I imagine it would be an absolute gold mine!
I wondered this, it annoys me she never addressed it tbh, I kind of imagine it must be that she/her family own it, she never once mentioned a landlord or anything when she already has about her current house. Obviously I don't know how much she has earned across her career, but it is pretty rare for someone of her age to have rented a whole (and clearly expensive) london flat for themselves

Reactions: 4
I wondered this, it annoys me she never addressed it tbh, I kind of imagine it must be that she/her family own it, she never once mentioned a landlord or anything when she already has about her current house. Obviously I don't know how much she has earned across her career, but it is pretty rare for someone of her age to have rented a whole (and clearly expensive) london flat for themselves
Yes I think the thing that irks me most is that she's happy to talk politics and equality when it comes to clothing but then absolutely refuses to acknowledge her own financial privilege in any meaningful way. Both her and her sister had their own Chelsea & Notting Hill flats since they left uni and even if they were on good salaries there's no way they'd be able to afford these so I'm pretty sure they were both bought by their parents. The family also bought a London flat when Venetia was at school at St. Paul's I think, so they've always had various properties. Would be very funny if Venetia was a landlord. Not quite on brand for her hahah

Reactions: 11
Yes I think the thing that irks me most is that she's happy to talk politics and equality when it comes to clothing but then absolutely refuses to acknowledge her own financial privilege in any meaningful way. Both her and her sister had their own Chelsea & Notting Hill flats since they left uni and even if they were on good salaries there's no way they'd be able to afford these so I'm pretty sure they were both bought by their parents. The family also bought a London flat when Venetia was at school at St. Paul's I think, so they've always had various properties. Would be very funny if Venetia was a landlord. Not quite on brand for her hahah
yeh exactly, it is the same with so many influencers I guess, it is easy to make aesthetic content if you have a nice background to film from

She's lost a lot of weight, and she was already perfectly slim before... hope she's doing ok!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I watched her latest video and she doesn’t come across as being very happy…I hope she’s ok too!
yeah I agree, she constantly looks thinner, has she ever addressed why they left london? It must be stressful moving away from all your friends, your whole life basically

Reactions: 4
yeah I agree, she constantly looks thinner, has she ever addressed why they left london? It must be stressful moving away from all your friends, your whole life basically
I don’t think so, but she seems to go back quite a lot. Maybe they’re just there for a trial period to see if country life suits them?

I wonder. I have to say assumed when they first moved they were just like a lot of affluent London sorts who made a tree-change during the Pandemic. But perhaps the reality is less idyllic than she would like?

Reactions: 5