Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Venetia's videos before Max came along. I know she's rich but as someone who suffers from anxiety I found her videos nicely simple and relaxing. Also I liked watching her cooking/recipe ideas but now it's all about Max and pushing the offline agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to like Venetia's videos before Max came along. I know she's rich but as someone who suffers from anxiety I found her videos nicely simple and relaxing. Also I liked watching her cooking/recipe ideas but now it's all about Max and pushing the offline agenda.

Completely agree!!!!

Reactions: 1
I agree! She was my fave. She had funky music in her vlogs, wore clothes I never would but she rocked them and she seemed so lovely and down to earth. Even though she is trying to do great things for the planet and people working in fast fashion, everything thing else just seems like its on a boring cycle.

Yeah I really don't understand the third person bit at the end, it's been put in square brackets with 'ID:' at the beginning?

Just completely getting away with being out of London for a month then!
It’s an image description so people who have visual impairments can still access the content (you highlight the text so you can find out what the picture is of, I think!). Although it looks like she only did it for one photo so seems very virtue signaling to me (she also now has put her pronouns in her bio).

Venetia reminds me of those memes about rich white women telling the rest of us off for buying something with plastic in instead of from her mates business at three times the price... like not everyone comes from generational wealth!

Reactions: 9
Like a few on here, I used to like her until Max came on the scene...he makes me cringe! It seems like she loves to cook but he doesn’t really let her...?

I enjoyed her earlier videos & podcast, it’s a shame she seems to have deleted the all her old videos now...I guess ASOS hauls and air travel don’t work with what’s she’s trying to portray these days.
Also the social media thing is odd...having a job that revolves around it but it clearly gives her issues...just do something else!

Reactions: 4
Like a few on here, I used to like her until Max came on the scene...he makes me cringe! It seems like she loves to cook but he doesn’t really let her...?

I enjoyed her earlier videos & podcast, it’s a shame she seems to have deleted the all her old videos now...I guess ASOS hauls and air travel don’t work with what’s she’s trying to portray these days.
Also the social media thing is odd...having a job that revolves around it but it clearly gives her issues...just do something else!
exactly! and the endless videos of her making coffee EVERY morning :rolleyes: I don't think you can complain so much about social media if it is how you make an income tbh

exactly! and the endless videos of her making coffee EVERY morning :rolleyes: I don't think you can complain so much about social media if it is how you make an income tbh
And those glasses...😩 She reminds me of Saffy from Absolutely Fabulous!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the fact that she probably considers putting up a daily story of her doing her latte art as WORK is absolutely hilarious to me. We don't need to see it every day hun! For most of us making our morning coffee isn't our job, it's just something we do before a really busy morning of work. She's so far removed from reality it's a joke.

• Haha
how weirdly passive aggressive is her comment about having avocado in her salad "don't tell the environmentalists"? surely she would define herself as one anyway? this is exactly what pisses me off about vegans like this, buying avocados which take loads of water to grow and are flown in from who knows where is hardly helping the environment is it?

how weirdly passive aggressive is her comment about having avocado in her salad "don't tell the environmentalists"? surely she would define herself as one anyway? this is exactly what pisses me off about vegans like this, buying avocados which take loads of water to grow and are flown in from who knows where is hardly helping the environment is it?
Yeah like that story where she said ‘don’t dm me about making oat milk, I’m not interested’...🙄

Yes this!! Makes no sense when she makes her living preaching at everyone else..

Reactions: 3
Yes this!! Makes no sense when she makes her living preaching at everyone else..
Exactly!! Literally her entire brand is to preach about fast fashion and climate change and veganism... she clearly can’t handle any criticism regardless of how legitimate it is.

Same, as I said I just can’t get on board with Max...🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah, her comments about finally being able to get into the kitchen makes it clear he is obviously very controlling of it, I would be annoyed if I liked cooking and was unable to do so in my own flat

I feel so sad looking at her latest Instagram post, the pictures in the suit, I honestly am worried for her mental health as I think she looks like she has lost so much weight to the point where she looks unwell and nutrient deprived. Of course you can never know, and I am cautious to comment on weight as I think it’s unnecessary 9 times out of ten, but she just looks so unhappy I sense, in her eyes too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel so sad looking at her latest Instagram post, the pictures in the suit, I honestly am worried for her mental health as I think she looks like she has lost so much weight to the point where she looks unwell and nutrient deprived. Of course you can never know, and I am cautious to comment on weight as I think it’s unnecessary 9 times out of ten, but she just looks so unhappy I sense, in her eyes too.
Hmm I honestly don’t see the weight loss, though it’s difficult to tell from a few photos on the grid and don’t like speculating either. I definitely agree with you that she seems to really struggle w anxiety/her mental health and she has spoken out in the past about having issues around restrictive eating when she was younger. And perhaps it’s just how he comes across on social media so who knows what he’s actually like, but Max really does seem quite controlling....

i don't follow her anymore, jsut had a look at this post and wow... talking about how she has feelings clothes will somehow transform her... this is quite a strange thing for someone of her age to say imo? it is sad she has such bad self esteem :( it sounds very teenage. she looks very thin and almost washed out, and that is such a fake smile

Hmm I honestly don’t see the weight loss, though it’s difficult to tell from a few photos on the grid and don’t like speculating either. I definitely agree with you that she seems to really struggle w anxiety/her mental health and she has spoken out in the past about having issues around restrictive eating when she was younger. And perhaps it’s just how he comes across on social media so who knows what he’s actually like, but Max really does seem quite controlling....
this is what I find really worrying about lots of vegans, a lot of them seem to have come from having a bad/controlling relationship with food and this does just give them another excuse to restrict