Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume because đź’°đź’°đź’°

I’m starting to find Madeleine Olivia a bit hard to follow for the same reasons. She is obviously struggling, which is absolutely fine but if it’s affecting your mental health it’s probably time to make a career change. Don’t come on stories and post that you’re not feeling great and essentially say you don’t want to do this anymore and still expect us to fund it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m starting to find Madeleine Olivia a bit hard to follow for the same reasons. She is obviously struggling, which is absolutely fine but if it’s affecting your mental health it’s probably time to make a career change. Don’t come on stories and post that you’re not feeling great and essentially say you don’t want to do this anymore and still expect us to fund it.
agree, espeically as they are earning SO much from doing so, at a period when so many of us are losing jobs/having salaries cut etc. Just ridiculous

Reactions: 4
She’s back. Why has she done a weird third person bit at the end of the caption?
Yeah I really don't understand the third person bit at the end, it's been put in square brackets with 'ID:' at the beginning?

Just completely getting away with being out of London for a month then!

Reactions: 2
Gosh everything she does just screams privilege doesn’t it

Reactions: 6

YESS and did you see how she started vlogmas and then just decided not to do it, what the hell. imagine if we could decide to just not go to work. it's one thing to not do vlogmas at all but then to start it and then decide you cba is just so unbelievably annoying, esp cause she came onto stories beforehand talking about stopping in a really blasé manner. duck sake they all annoy me so much, it's literally cause youtube doesn't pay as well as it use to

anyone else think her dress sense is awful? It is like just to make the point she doesn't buy new things she just throws together any old clothes whether they match or not

Reactions: 7
Ok so she's back. When did she leave her parents? In her new video she says she's missing the countryside but she was just there??

Reactions: 2
Ok so she's back. When did she leave her parents? In her new video she says she's missing the countryside but she was just there??
She's probably doing that to act like she didn't break the rules to go..

She's probably doing that to act like she didn't break the rules to go..
it is so ridiculous, anyone with common sense who saw max's videos that weren't in their flat must have noticed?
I don't get the sky ad, saying she loves tv.. I don't recall her talking about it that much at all? she mainly talks about podcasts

Reactions: 3
“Missing the countryside”.... what a liar!!! As per Max’s uploads they definitely only just got back when she started posting again. I can’t believe she’s getting away with the rule breaking. Not to mention she has the gall to complain about lockdown when she’s probably spent most of it in her parents massive country home.

And don’t get me started on the Sky TV ad. She’s always ranting about billionaires yet is happy to promote Murdoch owned media?! Okayyy Venetia 🙄 can’t stand how she positions herself as this super woke activist yet she’s just a privileged money grabbing influencer just like the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had a scroll of her feed. I swear she doesn’t even need to wear glasses. Oh well better not let that get in the way of a nice ad cheque!

ugh her constantly announcing about "checking out" of social media, do most people do this every evening? I don't think so. Just proves that her life revolves around it too much

ugh her constantly announcing about "checking out" of social media, do most people do this every evening? I don't think so. Just proves that her life revolves around it too much
It’s seriously so ridiculous. If anything I log onto social media after the end of a long workday to scroll mindlessly/as a way to unwind. She’s so out of touch with normal non-influencer peoples’ realities...

Also totally agree her style is horrendous. Those awful huge square granny glasses paired with the collared shirt, knit vest, velvet flares and puffer jacket on top of it all was just.... 🤯 can’t take her seriously.

• Heart
She is looking very thin lately (not trying to thin shame and normally don't comment on people's weight but every time she pops back online I think she's getting smaller and smaller)..Anyone else noticed?

She is looking very thin lately (not trying to thin shame and normally don't comment on people's weight but every time she pops back online I think she's getting smaller and smaller)..Anyone else noticed?
yeh thought the same. like she has always been small but now it almost seems like her head is out of proportion with her body for how thin she is

Reactions: 3
I wonder if this is Max's influence, he seems very controlling, I always remember when they got that coffee machine and she was raving about how great it was and he said something like "remember only one a day"

I wonder if this is Max's influence, he seems very controlling, I always remember when they got that coffee machine and she was raving about how great it was and he said something like "remember only one a day"
Yeah I get controlling vibes from him too. In one video she was really excited to try this vegan choc bar in compostable packaging, and he was being snarky about it bc in his view it still had unnecessary packaging. Like he refused to eat anything that came in any sort of packaging. This was before he changed from “zero waste” to “low waste” I think, but still, must be exhausting.