Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I do like that they don't go buying unnecessary things though, a lot of influencers wouldn't have thought twice about buying a coffee machine.

I've watched her for a few years and definitely think she's changed in the last year or so when they started spending significantly more time together. He gives off quite a 'holier than thou' preachy vibe. I think Zanna introduced them - I remember her commenting on a photo of them about being a matchmaker, but they seem to have fallen out and she didn't go to the wedding.
True, I do appreciate how they are both very principled and don’t just take any brand deals, they’re the only influencers (I am aware of ) that do. That’s so strange, wasn’t she at the wedding shower thought?

emm

VIP Member
I know this seems petty but Venetia always seems to have bare legs or short socks on. It’s mid November and I’d be absolutely freezing if I went out wearing what she does. Is it just me?
Yes! I thought maybe I am just old (I am 36) just a slip dress, coat and boots... I would freeze

Cocopops123

I think Max looks exactly like a model! A proper model not a celebrity/Instagram model. He has got that NYC model look for sure in my opinion!

I have his book and he did work as a chef (self taught) at a Manhattan vegan restaurant.

I think his ideas look good but I’m not sure how much actual flavour a lot of the dishes would have in reality

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
oh wow, very eye opening to the change in her! I always wondered if she got with Max too quickly after her previous boyfriend. Like she didn’t want to be alone. Does anyone know why they broke up? They seemed like a great couple and he was very easy on the eyes 😭😂
Any pics of the ex? I've never seen him. I've only ever known her with Max.

GirlOnTheTrain

I was surprised her husband was advertising that fake meat product which clearly comes in plastic packaging. I love Ren products but (unless things have changed recently) they are in non recylable plastic aren't they?
I don’t know much about them, I just noticed something about them being bought out by Unilever.

emm

VIP Member
Yes, I listened to this too. She sounded really lonely. “I know I should be ok just listening to the thoughts in my head but I’m not”

@emm it’s voicenote 001 from 31 May
I am half way through this... I don't get this idea, I kept waiting for someone else to appear

Chocolate2008

VIP Member

This is Venetia's New York vlog from 2018. She looks so much healthier and happier.

It is clear she is really struggling now.

I can see the little things you guys point out about Max being controlling, but I'm not convinced it is entirely because of him.

To be fair, she went downhill after getting together with him, and he's unlikely to show the extent of his control online.

It's just weird to me cause Venetia is super privileged, which translates to having a great support network of healthy family and freinds. So why is no one encouraging her to get therapy or something? I think we'd know if she was in therapy because she would mention it.
I don’t think it’s him either, I think he looks like an American high school frat boy or something but we don’t see enough of him to really know anything about him.

She seems chronically unhappy but it’s hard to know what the cause is. She may just have general anxiety.