Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed Max for a bit but I don't like his vibe. And don't like when he has screen time on her vlogs. He just creeps me out and was glad to see others felt the same.

Reactions: 8
Before I read about his Dad owning Subway franchises I read an article about him saying he grew up “helping in his Dad’s restaurants” which made me think that’s where he had trained.
Yeah, trained to make a sub, not exactly haute cuisine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before I read about his Dad owning Subway franchises I read an article about him saying he grew up “helping in his Dad’s restaurants” which made me think that’s where he had trained.
Yeah, trained to make a sub, not exactly haute cuisine!
that is hilarious it is amazing how he has basically managed to create a whole different life by moving countries

Reactions: 6
I wonder where they have moved to
The bits I've seen of the new kitchen made me think out of London. Could be wrong though. Have they mentioned leaving? Perhaps the cliche of the Cotswolds? Or maybe the South Downs? Surrey? Needs to still be a managable commute for influencer events I would think.

Reactions: 1
I assume her parents helped as she gets like a whopping 12K views on her YT videos and posts like once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah her sister is always banging on about being at a place called The Painswick when she’s at home which is in Gloucestershire
Yeah I used to follow her sister - she doesn’t hide the fact she’s from a wealthy background quite as much!

Reactions: 3
I think Max looks exactly like a model! A proper model not a celebrity/Instagram model. He has got that NYC model look for sure in my opinion!

I have his book and he did work as a chef (self taught) at a Manhattan vegan restaurant.

I think his ideas look good but I’m not sure how much actual flavour a lot of the dishes would have in reality

I think Max looks exactly like a model! A proper model not a celebrity/Instagram model. He has got that NYC model look for sure in my opinion!

I have his book and he did work as a chef (self taught) at a Manhattan vegan restaurant.

I think his ideas look good but I’m not sure how much actual flavour a lot of the dishes would have in reality
Do you know anything he modelled for?

I wouldn’t have thought he’d be tall enough…
I’ve seen them both once in real life, a couple years ago in London, and they were both a lot taller than I expected in person! Granted I’m pretty short but I remember thinking ok wow they’re definitely taller than they look online 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen them both once in real life, a couple years ago in London, and they were both a lot taller than I expected in person! Granted I’m pretty short but I remember thinking ok wow they’re definitely taller than they look online 😂
Is he as creepy as he comes across online?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4