Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Have you listened to her podcast the one about topic of not wanting to have children, there is a moment when she is saying that she is now frequently alone and with her own thoughts because max is not there...it actually sounds so sad and like heartbroken...same with the new video.
Where is he anyway all the time ? Book touring is not taking so much time, isn't?
Which episode is this ??

emm

VIP Member
Did anyone notice her husbands most recent story he refers to a “low waste “ cooking hack as opposed to zero waste as he did before ? (Unless I’m misremembering)

GirlOnTheTrain

As I said I think it was basically forced/hastened because of visa issues and, as you say being at distance I don't think they knew each other well enough. Even one year even living together/close would be soon imo
Maybe, I don’t know anything about visas etc so no idea if he’d need to decide so soon if he was living in the UK permanently…

emm

VIP Member
Did her bf just suddenly blow up out of nowhere? I just went on his insta and seen his vids get millions of views and he has 500K+ followers. I swear last time I checked they had a similar size following 😂
I always thought she would have more of a following than him!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Does anyone else wonder whether Venetia and Max are conflicted about having children? In previous Q&As on her youtube page (including one with Zanna van Dijk which has since been deleted), she has said she would like to have kids and seemed very sure of this. She has not brought this topic up since dating and marring Max and also becoming a climate/ fast fashion activist. She is 33 this year (obviously still quite young) and mentioned in one of her more recent YouTube videos that a lot of her friends have had babies recently.
Yeah, I have wondered what her stance on having kids is. She once said she considered completely giving up air travel due to carbon footprint concerns - so maybe she has similar concerns regarding children. I haven't watched her videos for very long so don't know if she has addressed this. I really don't know much about Max to know what his stance on having children is. Did she get more into the climate/fast fashion activism after meeting him? If so, maybe he's the driving force here.

GirlOnTheTrain

I’m speculating but I think she/her family still own the London flat and are renting it out…I imagine it would be an absolute gold mine!

emm

VIP Member
I watched her moving vlog and was really surprised to hear they’re renting. Totally thought she owned her flat in London and had assumed she sold to buy this new place in the countryside. Anyone else surprised by this?
yeah that is really surprising, rent on that place must have been a lot as well. Anyone else wish she would make subtitles smaller/optional? they cover most of the screen at this point

emm

VIP Member
She just genuinely doesn’t seem to enjoy what she does, especially the social media aspect…it’s almost like she feels obliged to be a fast fashion activist because she bought a few too many things from ASOS back in the day…with all the privilege she has she can probably do anything!
What does he sister do?
The thing is obviously she doesn't need the money, but obviously thisnis a passion thing however she could easily do less than she does/take a back seat and get someone else to handle the social media as it clearly isn't good.for her

I didn’t want to comment on her appearance / do wonder if it’s her just aging in the face - pus she’s not that ‘tiny’ imo

However I did get controlling vibes the last video I watched with him properly in it. And I watched some older vids and do feel like she lost her spark a bit :(

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
she does seem to have a bit of a martyr syndrome and it’s odd. Like I mentioned before, when she messaged me back it was just odd. She doesn’t seem to enjoy her “activism” at all.
What did she message back?

I jest of course about the children thing and I understand it's a completely valid reason not to as we have no idea of the future our children will face. I've not watched any of her videos as I don't have time due to my own kids ironically 😅

GirlOnTheTrain

So glad there's a thread for Venetia. Even though there are many things she does that I respect, like her Remember Who Made Them posts, there's also so much -especially old posts that she's since deleted (I have screenshots)- that makes me cringe/ I wish people could see
I don’t get why she deleted a load of her videos either…🤷🏻‍♀️

iz10101

Pretty sure they are still together they comment on each others insta posts all the time and he commented on todays one.