Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess they have seen her activism content and her podcast.
I tend to skip through her book reviews on her YouTube channel. Quite often she gets recommended a book by a friend and it seems she relays her friends opinions and doesn't want to share too much of her own in case to offend an author. Haha just my opinion though!

Reactions: 2
I love Leena and agree she would be fab, she's one of the only influencers I still follow. I don't follow people that annoy me as pettily don't want to contribute to their success 😂
Surprised Venetia was picked, I know she mentions books here and there but she doesn't come to mind when I think of reader influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Parody or not, I think her style has gone right down since she went anti fast fashion…I’m not saying that’s a bad thing at all but she does wear some terrible clothes these days like that huge (I assume faux) leather jacket and the clumpy shoes.

Reactions: 6
As in she made it as a parody? Or it just looks like one?
It looks like one unintentionally 🤣😅 she is far too serious to make a parody. She will do aggressively a cake to denounce high fashion more likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Parody or not, I think her style has gone right down since she went anti fast fashion…I’m not saying that’s a bad thing at all but she does wear some terrible clothes these days like that huge (I assume faux) leather jacket and the clumpy shoes.
I agree, I don't get it either she just seems to layer loads of random clothes together. She has loads of nice clothes she could easily just dress simply and look great

Reactions: 6
I agree, I don't get it either she just seems to layer loads of random clothes together. She has loads of nice clothes she could easily just dress simply and look great
Yeah she seems to wear a lot of 70s inspired clothes (or that actually are from the 70s!)…I think you can run the risk of looking like you’re in fancy dress! I remember she used to wear a lot of Matthew Williamson stuff and looked lovely, then her sister Rosanna worked for him so now she doesn’t that particular freebie ship has sailed I guess…

I'm still bitter Venetia is a Women's Prize for Non-Fiction judge and not Leena Norms. Leena just released a video and her enthusiasm for non-fiction writers is so visible!

• Heart
I'm still bitter Venetia is a Women's Prize for Non-Fiction judge and not Leena Norms. Leena just released a video and her enthusiasm for non-fiction writers is so visible!
It seems so random, how are these things assigned?

No idea, but like I've said before Venetia's opinions on books seems to come from what her friends think. She's so anxious to voice an opposing opinion these days.

Totally agree, Leena is fab and has done lots of content on the Women's Prize over the years.

• Heart
I'm sure she’s referred to him as her ‘housemate’ before now…but still what a horrible thing to do, call her out in front of all his followers…ugh!