Venetia Falconer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on YouTube vlogger Venetia Falconer? I like her energy but in reality she can only live like this as obviously from a wealthy background. Maybe I’m just jealous lol as a stressed out mum but keep thinking yeah girl sounds good but got no time or money for all of this!

Reactions: 4
She’s gotten less enjoyable to watch IMO. Her sustainability vlogs are a bit dull TBH and each to their own but sometimes I wish her and her boyfriend would do something a bit fun - it looks like their lives consist of eating zero waste and drinking tea. She seems so young, live a little aswell! She is very beautiful though, I used to love her vlogs and talks about anxiety

Reactions: 2
I really like her content! I think she's very genuine and honest, and really acknowledges her privilege too when she talks about things like sustainability. Her brand partnerships always seem very well thought out and a good fit, she never comes across as a hypocrite or just chasing after £££ like so many of these influencers! I like her!

I think she perhaps might look like she isn't having that much fun because she doesn't share every second of her life online. She seems to be very selective with only putting up relevant and useful content (judge that how you will) rather than vlogging her every move for the sake of it. And as she does Offline48 every weekend we rarely see any of the fun things she might be doing with her friends. I think that's really refreshing though and she seems like a genuinely nice person that wouldn't be insufferable to be around.

I used to like her, but not so much since she got with Max. There’s something about him I can’t put my finger on, he’s a bit....creepy. Also the constant wanging on about her ‘privilege’ gets a bit tiresome...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to like her, but not so much since she got with Max. There’s something about him I can’t put my finger on, he’s a bit....creepy. Also the constant wanging on about her ‘privilege’ gets a bit tiresome...
Totally agree thought was just me!! He has this kind of manic glazed look in his eyes you often see in cult leaders? I don’t particularly follow her anymore but she is much better and at least not hypocritical with her approach ( ie not like Niomi smart and her sustainability but then a line in oasis) but do agree her life seems pretty dull

I wonder if her parents/friends ever questioned how quickly they got together/got married...I know mine certainly would have!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her parents/friends ever questioned how quickly they got together/got married...I know mine certainly would have!
Do you think it was partly because he was American so they could live together? I have no idea if they were already living together or not though just curious!

Venetia is one of the few influencers that I still check in on as I do like her sustainability message. However I posted this on another thread a few weeks ago before I realised she had one..

It reminds me the other day someone commented on one of Venetia Falconers posts asking does she have any sustainable underwear brands she recommends. Venetia replied recommending one, I forgot the name, to which the original girl replied saying thanks but too expensive. Someone else then replied saying why not try stripe and stare (and tagged them). The brand then replied saying oh venetia we are gonna email you and send you some!! ... so another poster then replied like why not send them to the original poster who is ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR SOME. Which I loved to see someone calling them out.

I mean I get it's advertising but it's so frustrating to see. Venetia didn't even originally recommend that brand, and then a few days later she had a insta story of loads of free underwear she got sent from them. I ended up unfollowing her. Considering she constantly talks about cutting down on buying too much, she easily could have said oh i dont need some, I agree send them to the original poster looking for new underwear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Do you think it was partly because he was American so they could live together? I have no idea if they were already living together or not though just curious!

Venetia is one of the few influencers that I still check in on as I do like her sustainability message. However I posted this on another thread a few weeks ago before I realised she had one..

It reminds me the other day someone commented on one of Venetia Falconers posts asking does she have any sustainable underwear brands she recommends. Venetia replied recommending one, I forgot the name, to which the original girl replied saying thanks but too expensive. Someone else then replied saying why not try stripe and stare (and tagged them). The brand then replied saying oh venetia we are gonna email you and send you some!! ... so another poster then replied like why not send them to the original poster who is ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR SOME. Which I loved to see someone calling them out.

I mean I get it's advertising but it's so frustrating to see. Venetia didn't even originally recommend that brand, and then a few days later she had a insta story of loads of free underwear she got sent from them. I ended up unfollowing her. Considering she constantly talks about cutting down on buying too much, she easily could have said oh i dont need some, I agree send them to the original poster looking for new underwear.
This is what gets me about these ‘influencers’ (🤢), a lot of them have super privileged backgrounds and could probably afford all the free stuff they get ten times over.

Reactions: 8
I really like Venetia Falconer. She's using her platform for good. Unlike those narcisstic hags Lydia, Victoria and Josie. They are the trash cans of humanity with their self-promoting, overly-inflated faces and egos.

looks like her dads an architect with a portfolio including the Chelsea area so I would assume so.
Yep she lives in her parents flat. Her sister used to work for Matthew Williamson and Venetia is pals with all the Chelsea set (just didn’t want to be on Made in Chelsea). She was always wearing designer clothes as part of the ‘flower girls’. Not long ago she was always buying fast fashion, Topshop etc but people are entitled to change I guess. She used to work on a music festival run by her ex-boyfriend, around the time she interned at MTV...definitely was a party girl before green tea saved her! Used to like her podcast Talking Tastebuds a few years back but now she’s become to woke and preachy. Black Lives Matter is an interesting point as she told me many years ago her family history links her to slave traders #awkward

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep she lives in her parents flat. Her sister used to work for Matthew Williamson and Venetia is pals with all the Chelsea set (just didn’t want to be on Made in Chelsea). She was always wearing designer clothes as part of the ‘flower girls’. Not long ago she was always buying fast fashion, Topshop etc but people are entitled to change I guess. She used to work on a music festival run by her ex-boyfriend, around the time she interned at MTV...definitely was a party girl before green tea saved her! Used to like her podcast Talking Tastebuds a few years back but now she’s become to woke and preachy. Black Lives Matter is an interesting point as she told me many years ago her family history links her to slave traders #awkward
Interesting....I always thought she led a bit more of a ‘Made in Chelsea’ lifestyle (like she doesn’t really need to work). Yeah in her early vlogs she wore a lot of ASOS, but as you say people change! I wonder what happened with her ex? They seemed to have been together for a long time, moved in together then...finito!

Max is legit one of the creepiest guys ever.

they seem like such a boring couple

Reactions: 7
I like her and think what she is an activist for is really important, however it does come from a place of privilege as she mentions and the average person cannot afford to live like that. I'd love to be able to buy all the lovely produce for the vegan lifestyle but can't afford it and don't have the time either!

To be fair to her she does admit to her past lifestyle etc. Don't follow her though and won't as she is too woke and preachtly as others have said.

Max is legit one of the creepiest guys ever.

they seem like such a boring couple
His “voiceover” in her latest vlogs.. in Devon ... he reminds me of a cult leader, not just his voice but his weird expressions/ eyes

I like her and think what she is an activist for is really important, however it does come from a place of privilege as she mentions and the average person cannot afford to live like that. I'd love to be able to buy all the lovely produce for the vegan lifestyle but can't afford it and don't have the time either!

To be fair to her she does admit to her past lifestyle etc. Don't follow her though and won't as she is too woke and preachtly as others have said.
I think it’s weird they have a car with how climate change activist they both are?

I think she’s really beautiful, and more importantly a good person - but I was shocked to see the sun damage on her face in her latest video around her eyes for someone so young. Did anyone notice it?

Reactions: 1