Vegan and Plant Based Recommendations and Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The aldi plant based blue cheese sauce is amazing, I have it with Vivera ‘kebab’ meat with salad in a pitta or just over salads, its so nice 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m really hoping everything expensive and delicious will be half price everywhere for Veganuary! I plan on filling my freezer with Vivera and Fry’s and all the good stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone tried the vegan frozen schnitzels from lidl that they often bring out for vegan week? Are they as bland as the Fry’s frozen chicken products?

Reactions: 1
Oooh, what GF stuff is there?
Pizzas, ready meals & the almond dessert thingy are all marked GF (also pizzas there that are not so need to check). I got the deli slices & a couple of spreads too. They aren’t marked but went by the ingredients. Also a huge variety of the GOSH stuff. 👍🏻

Pizzas, ready meals & the almond dessert thingy are all marked GF (also pizzas there that are not so need to check). I got the deli slices & a couple of spreads too. They aren’t marked but went by the ingredients. Also a huge variety of the GOSH stuff. 👍🏻
Amazing! 😍 I’ll have to do a raid then, thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: 2
There are some really nice recipes on the Cauldron website for Veganuary, lots of good ideas how to use tofu in dishes. I might make this:

Vegan philli and babybel
I am so excited about the Babybels! I loved them when I was younger. The new boursin is great in my opinion and I think they're owned by the same brand.

Also Wagamamas just announced they're releasing vegan fish and chips this month. I finally tried some of their new dishes the other week and they were amazing!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've got the babybels in my cart on this week’s Sainsbury's order so hopefully, they don't sell out before Saturday morning 🤞

I went to Aldi today full of hope and enthusiasm after seeing all the items posted here and they had nothing :cry:. Went to Lidl then and they only had a couple of things, pizzas, cheese slices and cookies (none of which I eat:LOL:)
Not sure if it's because I'm in Ireland and they haven't come in yet?

• Sad
I went to Aldi today full of hope and enthusiasm after seeing all the items posted here and they had nothing :cry:. Went to Lidl then and they only had a couple of things, pizzas, cheese slices and cookies (none of which I eat:LOL:)
I was in Lidl earlier but most of the vegan ranges were out of stock 😭 I did manage to pick up some cream cheese and a lentil cottage pie. I also got a fruit and veg box for £1.50 so will get a few meals out of that

I did the same with m&s and could find anything ☹

I went to Lidl this morning and it looked like it had been burgled ;) The veg shelves were very sparse and could not find much vegan stuff at all, no Tofu but there was some Alpro yogurt for a change.

Oh I thought it was just where I am! No good offers and hardly any stuff in stock.

I thought the Lidl stuff wasn’t coming in til this Thursday? Anyway I managed to get some of the plain sheese spread which I love so happy about that. I also got a couple of their bruschetta pizzas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.