Vegan and Plant Based Recommendations and Reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had violife a few times and didn't enjoy it much...would never have guessed!! Thankyou x
I have had this:
It's a bit .. thin? I didn't try melting it though. My vegan friend really likes it though.

I have had this:
It's a bit .. thin? I didn't try melting it though. My vegan friend really likes it though.
I was looking at this online yesterday, that's weird. They don't seem to stock it in the uk though or anywhere near me atleast. I put my postcode in on their website to show interest in them stocking it nearby! X

Reactions: 1
It’s sometimes called black salt and if you have a decent health food shop or a shop that has lots of different spices you might find it there or otherwise order online.

what mascara are people using? I have never liked any of the ‘natural’ ones but don’t know if I’m missing any good ones.
Saw this on my Boots app this morning - never used it or even heard of it tbh but it’s half price today!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Saw this on my Boots app this morning - never used it or even heard of it tbh but it’s half price today!
Not used the mascara but the eyeliner is fantastic. This WAS kat von Ds brand but she was bought out/sold it. Assuming formulas haven’t changed most of the brand is really great.

oh good, I’ve got one of these on my shopping order for tomorrow!

had my first vegan subway today- not sure why it’s taken me so long. The meatless balls marinara was really good and I dipped my crisps in the aioli which I’m craving again already! The cookie was ok. At first taste it tasted just like a regular subway cookie but as I continued it had a bit of a weird aftertaste, almost tasted like old cooking grease smells of that makes sense!
Meatless marinara is amazing! I'm vegetarian so I have real cheese on it, not a fan of Subway's vegan cheese.

Totally know what you mean about the cookie/weird taste - I've found quite a few vegan cakes to have that taste too. I wasn't sure if cooking smells somehow mixed with the cake but I've never had that problem with non-vegan cakes. So weird!

New to this thread - hello!

I found Morrisons vegan mozzarella slices are quite similar to the Subway stuff.
Has anyone tried the M&S cookie yet? It's AMAZING!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I got a vegan burger and garlic bread from Frankie & Bennys on Uber last night, it was delish! I'm unsure what brand the burger was.

I've just had the plant kitchen vegan cookie from m&s (my mum posted one through the door 😍) and I'm here for it 👏🏻 if have one as a treat every now and again for sure

Reactions: 5
I've just had the plant kitchen vegan cookie from m&s (my mum posted one through the door 😍) and I'm here for it 👏🏻 if have one as a treat every now and again for sure
I just had one too and the no salt beef pretzel roll! So good!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.