Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where's she gone? i wouldn't be surprised if during this break she's moved to boston...to be at harvard. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she just gone? I know she was doing a social media break for January, but it’s almost mid feb and nothing but a tweet and a sponsored post...?

Reactions: 2
New video on why she didn't post and what she did instead:
1. she needed a break
2. wanted to get ready for 2021
3. worked on a big secret project that she's gonna talk about at the beginning of March
4. planned her youtube content and life after graduation (she's going to stay on youtube)
5. learned to invest
6. improved her diet and lost weight
7. started walking
8. started her second semester
9. worked on a big research project with the Gates foundation
10. learned how to code
11. got her hair done
12. worked more on Empowered By Vee

She's did not move to the US, and there's also a video coming on her first Harvard grades.

Honestly, good for her. She seemed pretty refreshed and looked great!
Any predictions on what her big project is?

Reactions: 10
Lol there is no way she learned how to code in 2 months. Her big project is probably a podcast or an online store.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What I want to know is how she “got her hair done” and her male friends were hyping her up 3 DAYS ago? (check her twitter)

Assuming here she got it done recently, but I hope this doesn’t mean she got it done under lockdown 😐

Reactions: 7
What I want to know is how she “got her hair done” and her male friends were hyping her up 3 DAYS ago? (check her twitter)

Assuming here she got it done recently, but I hope this doesn’t mean she got it done under lockdown 😐
Based on her non wearing mask behaviour before I don’t think she gives a duck about covid or lockdown restrictions
It’s on their Instagram from yesterday (both of the hair companies) I would say, she’s broken lockdown for it, she posted a video a month ago (when restrictions in London were in place) where she has her natural hair, she’s 100% broken lockdown and a footballer got fined money from having his hair cut during lockdown, time she did too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol there is no way she learned how to code in 2 months. Her big project is probably a podcast or an online store.
Well you know how Vee is, it doesn't matter how much coding she actually learned, as long as it was with the Gates Foundation™. Just like how she never talks about what she studied at Oxford™, and how she's now a Harvard™ student first, human second.

Based on her non wearing mask behaviour before I don’t think she gives a duck about covid or lockdown restrictions
Yeah she thinks she's immune and can do what she wants cause she had Covid months ago.

Reactions: 9
New video on why she didn't post and what she did instead:
1. she needed a break
2. wanted to get ready for 2021
3. worked on a big secret project that she's gonna talk about at the beginning of March
4. planned her youtube content and life after graduation (she's going to stay on youtube)
5. learned to invest
6. improved her diet and lost weight
7. started walking
8. started her second semester
9. worked on a big research project with the Gates foundation
10. learned how to code
11. got her hair done
12. worked more on Empowered By Vee

She's did not move to the US, and there's also a video coming on her first Harvard grades.

Honestly, good for her. She seemed pretty refreshed and looked great!
Any predictions on what her big project is?
A book on how she changed the world

Reactions: 5
I initially liked Vee but there's no way she hasn't broken lockdown to have the hair sorted because she tagged a 3rd party. If it was her sister or Mum that did it for her then she would say...
Disappointing.

Reactions: 5
I initially liked Vee but there's no way she hasn't broken lockdown to have the hair sorted because she tagged a 3rd party. If it was her sister or Mum that did it for her then she would say...
Disappointing.
She seems too preachy for me. That's why I stopped liking her and started checking if she had a gossip page

Reactions: 12
This is the place that did her hair, I thought London went into tier 4 before Christmas, therefore they have clearly been breaking the law, if anyone can find the specific address I’m reporting them

have sent you a private mrssGe

This is the place that did her hair, I thought London went into tier 4 before Christmas, therefore they have clearly been breaking the law, if anyone can find the specific address I’m reporting them
That Instagram page is unreal, they are clearly breaking lockdown rules! Why do people think the rules don’t apply to them?! Vee is no better, she clearly got her hair done for her comeback video 🤮 I hope people have called her out on YouTube comments. What an absolute joke.

Didn't even cross my mind that she broke lockdown rules for her hair when I watched the video, but you guys are right. Wtf!

Here's 100% proof she broke lockdown, because shes now saying she got her wig fitted at home NO YOU DIDN'T 😡

Screenshot_20210214-211548.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4