Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She sounds drunk in this šŸ˜†
I thought the audio was really quiet, I turned it up and when an ad came up it was really loud compared to how vee talks. I completely get the hating zoom feeling because I feel the same but I donā€™t think she was herself in that video - you may be right and sheā€™s drunk

I thought the audio was really quiet, I turned it up and when an ad came up it was really loud compared to how vee talks. I completely get the hating zoom feeling because I feel the same but I donā€™t think she was herself in that video - you may be right and sheā€™s drunk
Yeah, zoom is not the same as an in person class, but I think her problem is that she's having classes in US time and it totally messes up with your body. Plus, she's doing so many projects at once, no wonder she's tired.
And it's only the beggining of the course, I can't imagine how she'll be in a few months.

Yeah, zoom is not the same as an in person class, but I think her problem is that she's having classes in US time and it totally messes up with your body. Plus, she's doing so many projects at once, no wonder she's tired.
And it's only the beggining of the course, I can't imagine how she'll be in a few months.
If that was me I wouldnā€™t be able to cope - doing classes at midnight and the early hours of the morning is not good for your well being. Unless she switches completely to American time and sleeps in the day then thatā€™s fine, but she seems to be trying to do both, being on English time in the day and then switching at night. I donā€™t think she will be able to keep it up for long

Reactions: 4
In her latest video she was doing a class at 2 am, but she had her ring light on the desk as the only light in her room. Surely thatā€™s not good - bright white light staring you in the face in the middle of the night. Just use a lamp with warmer light, it would be so much better for her eyes

Reactions: 3
Veeā€™s latest video- submitted an assignment late and has a red mark on it now. Kudos for being raw and honest tbh.

I donā€™t think this is the first time sheā€™s cut it fine with submitting. Pretty sure she submitted with one minute to go a few weeks back. Seems like sheā€™s taking on too much if thatā€™s standard practice for her. Iā€™d always submit with at least 30 mins to go even when I had a ton of assignments. I wonder if sheā€™ll cut back on her commitments because sheā€™s clearly stressed af.

Anyone know her plans post masters?

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand those influencers who have the nerve to turn on the camera and film themselves crying. It looks fake.

Humble brag? This girl is straight up bragging. Really cringe, I guess that's the life of a influencer tho.

Then she got into Oxford from the foundation scheme (much easier than regular application) for classical archaeology, which is one of the least competitive degrees at Oxford (they interview 90% of applicants, https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/und...ing/classical-archaeology-and-ancient-history ).

Then she got into Harvard for a Masters from the Graduate School or Education, which is the least competitive department in Harvard (54% of applicants get offers, https://www.petersons.com/graduate-...sters-programs-in-education-000_10035777.aspx ). I would guess that because it's so unrelated to her undergraduate degree, she got in mainly off the back of her social media work.
Make me wonder if she is actually interested in those subjects, or just going for the brand name. Archaeology and education...strange transition.

Reactions: 9
Humble brag? This girl is straight up bragging. Really cringe, I guess that's the life of a influencer tho.

Make me wonder if she is actually interested in those subjects, or just going for the brand name. Archaeology and education...strange transition.
I mean I don't know Vee's motivation, but I got a degree in archaeology and am hoping to transition into education policy too. Archaeology/classics is one of those degrees that you can do almost anything with.

Iā€™m confused at where sheā€™s living? In London? With Malala?

Low-key mad sheā€™s able to do her masters while living in London(?) when I did mine I had three jobs! Sheā€™s in such a privileged position with her YouTube and influencer stuff- paying outright for Harvard and affording London rent while studying... she also got SUCH a leg up with her three Bs at a level šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m confused at where sheā€™s living? In London? With Malala?

Low-key mad sheā€™s able to do her masters while living in London(?) when I did mine I had three jobs! Sheā€™s in such a privileged position with her YouTube and influencer stuff- paying outright for Harvard and affording London rent while studying... she also got SUCH a leg up with her three Bs at a level šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t understand why she made such a fuss about making her bedroom at home to be like an ā€œofficeā€ and then sheā€™s moved to London, especially thatā€™s sheā€™s moved in the new lockdown - it makes no sense

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t understand why she made such a fuss about making her bedroom at home to be like an ā€œofficeā€ and then sheā€™s moved to London, especially thatā€™s sheā€™s moved in the new lockdown - it makes no sense
I'm pretty sure she's still at home?

Sheā€™s turning more and more into other influencers that now have some privileged and become out of touch with the common man as they would say, Iā€™ve always got a braggy vibe from Vee and her not wearing a mask topped it off!

Reactions: 7

Trust me, I really cannot understand how gullible some people are. Vee didn't get the grades to attend either school but somehow she got in and she's an influencer. Who is she influencing exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How come sheā€™s living in London, and now sheā€™s back at home with her mum? I understand moving out, but you canā€™t move back and forth in a lockdown!!

Her new video - ā€˜Harvard student reacts to Jesy leaving little mixā€™ what has it got to do with her being a Harvard student šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At 8:15 ish in her new goal setting video she's talking about how you might want to get a house in a year. Jesus Christ. These influencers have no idea how privileged they are. Sincerely, someone whose parents had to rent for years and years and years before they were able to save up a deposit and be approved for a mortgage. House in one year, my arse. duck off Vee.

Reactions: 8