VanillaTrilla

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that. I felt recluse listening to how she scavenge food off diners plates. woman!
Thank you! I'm glad you saw that too. I thought I was going mad because no one else commented on it. So i thought is it just me?

Post them here
If I can find them again.. She has a lot of samey vlogs now. I don't know how i can find those particular ones again lol

I think she done it a few times when she was volunteering in Panama. Maybe check those vlogs.

Last edited:
I’m watching some of her old vids that I’ve never seen before and she makes me cringe so much. She is talking about some ‘peng’ man who worked at boarder control and making out like he fancied her and saying about their convo and that he was asking where she was going and took her address and passport details… hun he works at boarder control that’s literally his job to ask those things 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I actually found one of the videos after searching lol. This was one of many, where she would wait around for people to finish eating to see what left overs she can take from their plate. (Watch the end) and I hope this video doesn't her removed. But anyway, in this vlog, she says she tried to take the left overs but soemone else took them. And she was upset about it. Then she says she was judging thr other person for doing it too, even though she does it. Okay, so she knows it's kind of nasty then?

But there's other videos where she does successfully eat leftovers. Even half eaten food. Just keep watching those Panama vlogs and you'll see.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I actually found one of the videos after searching lol. This was one of many, where she would wait around for people to finish eating to see what left overs she can take from their plate. (Watch the end) and I hope this video doesn't her removed. But anyway, in this vlog, she says she tried to take the left overs but soemone else took them. And she was upset about it. Then she says she was judging thr other person for doing it too, even though she does it. Okay, so she knows it's kind of nasty then?

But there's other videos where she does successfully eat leftovers. Even half eaten food. Just keep watching those Panama vlogs and you'll see.

I know she apparently now speaks Spanish and she’s dying to come off as Latino but every time she is speaking in her normal accent then says a random Spanish word and switches her accent it makes me die inside. I know she wants to show people she knows how to pronounce the words but she just makes me cringe 😭🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldnt believe when she came back to the uk i noticed how stingy she was. What a way to live. Shes obviously not making much money so scrimping by so she doesnt have to work. You dont make much money off tik tok with the views she gets

Reactions: 2
I couldnt believe when she came back to the uk i noticed how stingy she was. What a way to live. Shes obviously not making much money so scrimping by so she doesnt have to work. You dont make much money off tik tok with the views she gets
She’s definitely broke! It wouldn’t surprise me if she gets by trying to scab off guys or anyone really. I’ve seen a few ‘influencers’ put those ads up for the ‘double date’ app thing she’s done today 😆 bet she’s buzzing she’s got paid for something.

Reactions: 1
I dont know why I always thought she pretended to be stingy to look humble. Because she can afford all these flights and travels which are the most expensive things. She can afford a flight anytime to anywhere but not food??
Or is someone paying for her flights again lol.
Anyway, that dating app ad was funny because the man she matched isn't her type from what I remember her describing her type to be. I know it's an ad but make it believable.

Reactions: 3
I know she apparently now speaks Spanish and she’s dying to come off as Latino but every time she is speaking in her normal accent then says a random Spanish word and switches her accent it makes me die inside. I know she wants to show people she knows how to pronounce the words but she just makes me cringe 😭🫣
I laugh everytime she talks about how much spice she can handle. Those sauces she uses ain't that spicy! She is having a laugh. She probably thinks lemon is spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen those sock curls she's done? Her hair looked greasy or wet it didn't look right at all.

Finding her so boring now

• Haha
Why does she always make a point of pushing this vegan lifestyle but yet eats eggs 😂 then she’s doing cooking vids hashtagging vegan but using regular mayonnaise in the same videos. 😆 if you aren’t fully vegan just don’t mention it

She's not vegan at all not sure why she says she is all the time. Those doughnuts she gets deff aren't vegan

Reactions: 4
She's not vegan at all not sure why she says she is all the time. Those doughnuts she gets deff aren't vegan
It’s bizarre isn’t it. Ok no one is telling you to be vegan or cares what you eat but stop hashtagging it and bringing it up 😂😂

This is actually mad. I wonder if Erin used to do this too!

This made me LOL. What's wrong with a man owning this app if it's a good app that actually helps women. I've used it for years!
Unless the man who owns it hates women, or is a psycho, I don't see the issue. Meanwhile, here she is, doing OnlyFans that caters to who? Men.
Why does she act like she hates men so much? I get supporting women owned apps, but she's acting like we should all delete Flo. Like why tell us what to do 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3