VanillaTrilla

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to ask is she just a basic white gal? What is her ethnicity? I always thought she was just a white welsh gal for some reason? But she is desperate to be Latino and tries hard to come off mixed with something. The way she does that accent when speaking spanish whilst walking around Mexico makes me cringe. Don’t even get me started on her ‘merch’ 😆
When she's posted pics with her dad I actually think he's like a quarter or eighth Caribbean 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to ask is she just a basic white gal? What is her ethnicity? I always thought she was just a white welsh gal for some reason? But she is desperate to be Latino and tries hard to come off mixed with something. The way she does that accent when speaking spanish whilst walking around Mexico makes me cringe. Don’t even get me started on her ‘merch’ 😆
I think she mentioned her dad is from Cape Verde

Iv followed her for years she must have came up on something when latesha was doing million dollar baby or Erin’s music ? Anyway I was hooked this time last year when she started travelling but not sure why she keeps going back to the same place ?

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me started on the story time where she was “flewed” out, implying this was something to aspire to, giving the “gwols know” attitude, only to be discarded & disrespected (shock horror).
This is the bit that made me laugh and cringe she gave the impression like it was such a flex but in 2018 you could get a one way flight (with no baggage 😅) to NY for like £100! The way she said she was sick with anxiety as she didn’t know where she was gonna go or how she was gonna get home from Texas was so cringey. A real flex would be having your own money in the bank to sort your own flights if needed. She would rather act beggy and depend on losers for a few hundred quid. It’s the fact she likely shagged the both of them too 😅 She made herself look an idiot so imagine how she looks in the other sides of the stories. Neither of them seemed to want to be around her and found it awkward she was there 😳
---
When she's posted pics with her dad I actually think he's like a quarter or eighth Caribbean 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤣 oh god she’s the type who would be a 16th Caribbean an call herself mixed haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She would rather act beggy and depend on losers for a few hundred quid. It’s the fact she likely shagged the both of them too 😅 She made herself look an idiot so imagine how she looks in the other sides of the stories. Neither of them seemed to want to be around her and found it awkward she was there 😳
THISSS! I’d be mortified, not retelling the story to thousands. Sat around in a man’s back garden when he obviously wanted me gone, not taking the hint. Then begging for a flight back home & crying over it. He even had his friend return her to the airport. 😭 All to be used for a shag, probably worked out cheaper for him than renting a local live-in sex worker for 6 days. No shame in the game, but she’s offering it very cheap & easy.

'Flewed' out 🤣🙈

I think she's back there for the men personally
The term 'flewed out' literally means men flying out women, and paying them for sex. So if that's not what she meant, then maybe she shouldn't have used that term??

I also can't get my head around her always saying she hates men. When a lot of her content is centered around men. And she chased after that guy she fancied. Even when he was mugging her off! And has dated a few men out there already, only been there a year. Just say you love men, it's okay... we don't mind lol.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe there’s a thread on somebody I’ve met before lol, even if it was about 15 years ago 😂

Can confirm she’s definitely a she, she just has masculine features which is from her dad, although I can’t remember where he is from. I’ve never seen her (on social media) ever mention her mum.

I saw her a handful of times back when I was about 15 hanging around town (I’m 30 now btw😂) Her group of friends were friends with my friends. She was the type to be out every weekend, fake id, highest heels possible and shortest dress going, it’s crazy how they were all let into the clubs.

Whether she was doing bits like Erin was, who knows but after her story time tik toks I think she answered that herself😂 I do remember her saying she worked at a club (when she lived in london) from tweets or her Instagram I can’t remember and she’s had OF for a while
I think.

I do love watching her tik toks and rate her saying she was celibate for 2 years I think it was? But again maybe she was celibate because of her past history! I’m excited for more story times tbh but so shocked at how nobody in the comments was questioning the fact she basically flew across the world and stayed in someone’s house she’d just met, crazy!

Reactions: 5
Her hitchhiking tik tok she put up today 😳 people not stopping for her and she’s like ‘rude’ after everyone that drives past 🤣 I don’t know how people are rude not stopping to give a lift for a stranger. She’s comes off so entitled and thinks everyone owes her something. I think in her head she’s really really attractive. She’s mental and dangerous hitchhiking too.. I wouldn’t get into a car with a stranger in the UK let alone in Mexico alone 🙃

Reactions: 6
The comments are killing me. Someone said it's dangerous and she replied "it's mazunte". There's bad people anywhere in the world believe it or not. And hopefully not get picked by a creepy man who's got the wrong idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She used to pretend to be Spanish\Latina when she first moved to London and Elenia (187 mob) called her out on it and exposed her for lying because Maria ( from that crew an actual Latina) tried to talk to her in Spanish and she didn’t understand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe there’s a thread on somebody I’ve met before lol, even if it was about 15 years ago 😂

Can confirm she’s definitely a she, she just has masculine features which is from her dad, although I can’t remember where he is from. I’ve never seen her (on social media) ever mention her mum.

I saw her a handful of times back when I was about 15 hanging around town (I’m 30 now btw😂) Her group of friends were friends with my friends. She was the type to be out every weekend, fake id, highest heels possible and shortest dress going, it’s crazy how they were all let into the clubs.

Whether she was doing bits like Erin was, who knows but after her story time tik toks I think she answered that herself😂 I do remember her saying she worked at a club (when she lived in london) from tweets or her Instagram I can’t remember and she’s had OF for a while
I think.

I do love watching her tik toks and rate her saying she was celibate for 2 years I think it was? But again maybe she was celibate because of her past history! I’m excited for more story times tbh but so shocked at how nobody in the comments was questioning the fact she basically flew across the world and stayed in someone’s house she’d just met, crazy!
She's posted pics of her mum with her tits on show to all her IG followers once before 😭😭😭

• Wow
She was posting a pic of her parents back in the day saying they were goals, it was clearly on a beach abroad and the mum was fully topless lol I think the dad was in a speedo thong too.
Genuinely was imagining her uploading a pic of her 50-60 year old woman fully topless 🤣 relieved it was an old pic haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but doesn't she get bored of eating the exact same thing everyday, especially those tacos.
I tend to get fixated on foods and eat it everyday then get sick of it after a while. Then move on to something else. But she never takes a break from those tacos lol.
---
She's posted pics of her mum with her tits on show to all her IG followers once before 😭😭😭
What does her mum look like btw? And where is her mum now?
---
She used to pretend to be Spanish\Latina when she first moved to London and Elenia (187 mob) called her out on it and exposed her for lying because Maria ( from that crew an actual Latina) tried to talk to her in Spanish and she didn’t understand 😂
Her Spanish seems good now but I don't believe she learnt it all from Duolingo, like she says. She must have had other help because Duolingo is beyond basic.