Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlax

She used to pretend to be Spanish\Latina when she first moved to London and Elenia (187 mob) called her out on it and exposed her for lying because Maria ( from that crew an actual Latina) tried to talk to her in Spanish and she didn’t understand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I’ve got nothing to add, but with a jaw like that, I’m convinced she’s hiding cock and balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
When she tells these kind of stories she comes off as really needing validation and wants people to think she gets men chasing after her. The amount of time she spends telling these pointless boring stories too 😭 I have no doubts if a decent man with money wanted her properly and to actually settle down with her she would jump at the chance. I can see men only wanting her for one night and that’s it. The way she tried to act like she was above wanting men for money yet accepted the shoes and even sold them 🙄😂 she makes me cringe! The thing about her leaving restaurants without paying is so embarrassing too and trashy.
Yep! She acts very trashy indeed. I will never forget those tiktoks of her eating leftovers off other people's plates. (Go through her videos to find them). She would sit at restaurants, wait for the table to leave, then eat their leftovers before the waiter takes them to the kitchen. I work in healthcare and I'm so paranoid about catching germs and contamination. Each to their own, but I would only do this if I had no other option.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

StarrySkies

Used to enjoy watching her Tik Toks but finding her so boring now. She literally posts the same thing every day, same food, going to the beach, going to the gym

Reactions: 8

StarrySkies

Did anyone see she's going to be doing 'merch'? 🙄
Why would anyone want a t shirt with salsa verde on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jennytea

VIP Member
The whole story time about New York and Texas 😭 She was really trying to flex and come off a certain way and the story just made me think she’s a fucking weirdo. The way she was slagging two men off for the way they treated her yet she was speaking to multiple people herself and is clearly a slag 🤣 also begging for people to pay for her flights and blaming this random guy in Texas for taking ages to sort her flight saying she was sick with anxiety throwing up. She was in her 20s. Grow up you weirdo and book your own flight. She is an absolute cringe and comes off so desperate. Then saying she sent them abusive txts when she got home. After these two random men payed for her flights and let her lay about in their homes. Ew. She sounded like a 16 year old. Clear why she can’t keep a man or develop a real relationship with anyone 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Jennytea

VIP Member
Don’t get me started on the story time where she was “flewed” out, implying this was something to aspire to, giving the “gwols know” attitude, only to be discarded & disrespected (shock horror).
This is the bit that made me laugh and cringe she gave the impression like it was such a flex but in 2018 you could get a one way flight (with no baggage 😅) to NY for like £100! The way she said she was sick with anxiety as she didn’t know where she was gonna go or how she was gonna get home from Texas was so cringey. A real flex would be having your own money in the bank to sort your own flights if needed. She would rather act beggy and depend on losers for a few hundred quid. It’s the fact she likely shagged the both of them too 😅 She made herself look an idiot so imagine how she looks in the other sides of the stories. Neither of them seemed to want to be around her and found it awkward she was there 😳
---
When she's posted pics with her dad I actually think he's like a quarter or eighth Caribbean 🤷🏻‍♀️
🤣 oh god she’s the type who would be a 16th Caribbean an call herself mixed haha

• Heart
  • Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m watching some of her old vids that I’ve never seen before and she makes me cringe so much. She is talking about some ‘peng’ man who worked at boarder control and making out like he fancied her and saying about their convo and that he was asking where she was going and took her address and passport details… hun he works at boarder control that’s literally his job to ask those things 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Her hitchhiking tik tok she put up today 😳 people not stopping for her and she’s like ‘rude’ after everyone that drives past 🤣 I don’t know how people are rude not stopping to give a lift for a stranger. She’s comes off so entitled and thinks everyone owes her something. I think in her head she’s really really attractive. She’s mental and dangerous hitchhiking too.. I wouldn’t get into a car with a stranger in the UK let alone in Mexico alone 🙃

Reactions: 6

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Omg I actually found one of the videos after searching lol. This was one of many, where she would wait around for people to finish eating to see what left overs she can take from their plate. (Watch the end) and I hope this video doesn't her removed. But anyway, in this vlog, she says she tried to take the left overs but soemone else took them. And she was upset about it. Then she says she was judging thr other person for doing it too, even though she does it. Okay, so she knows it's kind of nasty then?

But there's other videos where she does successfully eat leftovers. Even half eaten food. Just keep watching those Panama vlogs and you'll see.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
The comments are killing me. Someone said it's dangerous and she replied "it's mazunte". There's bad people anywhere in the world believe it or not. And hopefully not get picked by a creepy man who's got the wrong idea.

Last edited:
For someone that frequently complains about men being trash & generalising all of them, she sure does centre her life around male attention.
I remember her constant unreciprocated crushes in Mazunte, that she would obsessively mention. Sitting around on the beach & going to clubs purely in the hopes she’d see them.
Although I originally thought she was ok, I’ve for the longest time found her to be an utter weirdo. The Only Fans doesn’t surprise me, neither does the ASMR channel. Don’t get me started on the story time where she was “flewed” out, implying this was something to aspire to, giving the “gwols know” attitude, only to be discarded & disrespected (shock horror).

(Nothing wrong with Only Fans or ASMR Youtube channels, but she gives a very judgemental attitude of what she finds cringe or demeaning that seems very contrary)

Jennytea

VIP Member
Omg I actually found one of the videos after searching lol. This was one of many, where she would wait around for people to finish eating to see what left overs she can take from their plate. (Watch the end) and I hope this video doesn't her removed. But anyway, in this vlog, she says she tried to take the left overs but soemone else took them. And she was upset about it. Then she says she was judging thr other person for doing it too, even though she does it. Okay, so she knows it's kind of nasty then?

But there's other videos where she does successfully eat leftovers. Even half eaten food. Just keep watching those Panama vlogs and you'll see.

I know she apparently now speaks Spanish and she’s dying to come off as Latino but every time she is speaking in her normal accent then says a random Spanish word and switches her accent it makes me die inside. I know she wants to show people she knows how to pronounce the words but she just makes me cringe 😭🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bonesjones

I can’t believe there’s a thread on somebody I’ve met before lol, even if it was about 15 years ago 😂

Can confirm she’s definitely a she, she just has masculine features which is from her dad, although I can’t remember where he is from. I’ve never seen her (on social media) ever mention her mum.

I saw her a handful of times back when I was about 15 hanging around town (I’m 30 now btw😂) Her group of friends were friends with my friends. She was the type to be out every weekend, fake id, highest heels possible and shortest dress going, it’s crazy how they were all let into the clubs.

Whether she was doing bits like Erin was, who knows but after her story time tik toks I think she answered that herself😂 I do remember her saying she worked at a club (when she lived in london) from tweets or her Instagram I can’t remember and she’s had OF for a while
I think.

I do love watching her tik toks and rate her saying she was celibate for 2 years I think it was? But again maybe she was celibate because of her past history! I’m excited for more story times tbh but so shocked at how nobody in the comments was questioning the fact she basically flew across the world and stayed in someone’s house she’d just met, crazy!

Reactions: 5

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I found the link to it now. Not sure if I can post it here. But it's explicit content, but censored. Unless you subscribe, then you'll see properly.

In other news, found her Old youtube. So I guess she's been doing social media stuff for years.

oh god the asmr videos, stop it rn :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just realised you can quite easily find her OF by searching her tiktok username on google, duh!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

StarrySkies

She's not vegan at all not sure why she says she is all the time. Those doughnuts she gets deff aren't vegan

Reactions: 4