VanillaTrilla

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but doesn't she get bored of eating the exact same thing everyday, especially those tacos.
I tend to get fixated on foods and eat it everyday then get sick of it after a while. Then move on to something else. But she never takes a break from those tacos lol.
---

What does her mum look like btw? And where is her mum now?
---

Her Spanish seems good now but I don't believe she learnt it all from Duolingo, like she says. She must have had other help because Duolingo is beyond basic.
In the topless pic she looked quite petite, reddish hair, very English/Welsh looking.

Reactions: 1
Shes definitely reading this thread because someone asked in a comment, weeks ago, and she is only responding to it today. So she searched for that comment after reading this thread today.
Anyway, so she did confirm it wasn't JUST Duolingo. Duolingo is always her short answer, but she also learnt from shows and music. And probably conversation with others.

Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy her videos, but like a lot on this thread I’m starting to get mean girl arrogant vibes.

Also, as someone who studied Castilian Spanish up until A-Level the best way to learn is 100% conversational. Duo Lingo is okay but it only features Latin American Spanish which is completely different to Castilian. She never mentions that even though the majority of her followers are UK based and more likely to visit Spain rather than Mexico who want to learn Spanish.

Reactions: 2
She commented back to someone on tik tok that she lives in Mexico.. Surely she does not now live in Mexico? 😂 I highly doubt she has a visa to stay indefinitely.

She commented back to someone on tik tok that she lives in Mexico.. Surely she does not now live in Mexico? 😂 I highly doubt she has a visa to stay indefinitely.
She still has indefinite stay but calls it home. And renews it after a few months, but the government always decide how long for. Like 6 months at a time.
I think she should get her permanent stay before she calls out home.

She still has indefinite stay but calls it home. And renews it after a few months, but the government always decide how long for. Like 6 months at a time.
I think she should get her permanent stay before she calls out home.
Yeah I think to say u live somewhere means permanent. To me that’s like going travelling and saying you’re living where you’re staying for a few months. Travelling is different. I really don’t see her staying and actually living there 😅

I can’t see her living permanently there either. Unless she gets an actual job or some sort of purpose/charity work/tutoring etc.

Living by the beach in a nice climate is amazing, but surely you’d get sick just sitting at the beach, going to the bakery and the gym everyday. I’d be so bleeping bored.

I have seen influencers get low engagement before. But never this bad! Currently, she has 33.2k followers, and gets around 50-100 likes per post. How does that work? That's almost impossible. I wonder if her followers are real people because I get 50 likes with my 102 followers and my account is private and I'm not an influencer. Her last post is fire as well. Maybe she's shadow banned on IG? But how? She hides her likes too, so I guess this bothers her.

Last edited:
I have seen influencers get low engagement before. But never this bad! Currently, she has 33.2k followers, and gets around 50-100 likes per post. How does that work? That's almost impossible. I wonder if her followers are real people because I get 50 likes with my 102 followers and my account is private and I'm not an influencer. Her last post is fire as well. Maybe she's shadow banned on IG? But how? She hides her likes too, so I guess this bothers her.
Definitely likely bought followers and has bots if her engagement is that low! Typical wanna be influencer.

Used to enjoy watching her Tik Toks but finding her so boring now. She literally posts the same thing every day, same food, going to the beach, going to the gym

Reactions: 8
Her new storytime to emphasise she didn't use a guy for money this time. Oh and finally says where she used to work (a strip club?)another girl tiktok and this comment of hers popped up. She was commenting on a storytime about people leaving restaurants without paying the bill. And she commented that she does it, if she's left waiting more than 20 mins for the bill. Isn't she embarrassed? I find this behaviour so scatty. And she often talks about karma this and that, and beinf a good person.. I'm just surprised that would be a things she would do.

Her new storytime to emphasise she didn't use a guy for money this time. Oh and finally says where she used to work (a strip club?)another girl tiktok and this comment of hers popped up. She was commenting on a storytime about people leaving restaurants without paying the bill. And she commented that she does it, if she's left waiting more than 20 mins for the bill. Isn't she embarrassed? I find this behaviour so scatty. And she often talks about karma this and that, and beinf a good person.. I'm just surprised that would be a things she would do.
When she tells these kind of stories she comes off as really needing validation and wants people to think she gets men chasing after her. The amount of time she spends telling these pointless boring stories too 😭 I have no doubts if a decent man with money wanted her properly and to actually settle down with her she would jump at the chance. I can see men only wanting her for one night and that’s it. The way she tried to act like she was above wanting men for money yet accepted the shoes and even sold them 🙄😂 she makes me cringe! The thing about her leaving restaurants without paying is so embarrassing too and trashy.

• Heart
When she tells these kind of stories she comes off as really needing validation and wants people to think she gets men chasing after her. The amount of time she spends telling these pointless boring stories too 😭 I have no doubts if a decent man with money wanted her properly and to actually settle down with her she would jump at the chance. I can see men only wanting her for one night and that’s it. The way she tried to act like she was above wanting men for money yet accepted the shoes and even sold them 🙄😂 she makes me cringe! The thing about her leaving restaurants without paying is so embarrassing too and trashy.
Yep! She acts very trashy indeed. I will never forget those tiktoks of her eating leftovers off other people's plates. (Go through her videos to find them). She would sit at restaurants, wait for the table to leave, then eat their leftovers before the waiter takes them to the kitchen. I work in healthcare and I'm so paranoid about catching germs and contamination. Each to their own, but I would only do this if I had no other option.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep! She acts very trashy indeed. I will never forget those tiktoks of her eating leftovers off other people's plates. (Go through her videos to find them). She would sit at restaurants, wait for the table to leave, then eat their leftovers before the waiter takes them to the kitchen. I work in healthcare and I'm so paranoid about catching germs and contamination. Each to their own, but I would only do this if I had no other option.
Omfg I need to see these 😭 when was this!???

WHAT !?!?!? 😭😭😭😂😂😂

I remember that. I felt recluse listening to how she scavenge food off diners plates. woman!