Vanessa Feltz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked out the dresses V is promoting, at £79.00 they would not be good enough for high-end West-end Jo who likes a four-figure frock. :rolleyes:

But V obviously doesn't care less they are the "affordable" end of the market as they are clearly an earner for her. And to be fair most suit her. The dress ads on her Insta seem to be co-posted with a company called 4 Love. But go to 4 Love in Insta and you will see V is modelling on every post, and also on their website. Maybe it's a front for Vanessa's own retail set-up. I wonder if they're drop-shipped from China. I think company Insta accounts don't have to mark as AD but this would not apply to her personal account so she really should declare compliantly.

Vanessa has not been on my radar lately, I don't watch This Morrning and I've all but given up on Talk Radio, all the whooshing sounds on their repetitive TV idents are jarring when tuning in audio-only. Afternoons I go to Times Radio to listen to Mariella Frostrup, then Jane Garvey and Fi Glover so don't bother tuning away to hear V at 4pm on Talk.
There are several shareholders, Plant being one. VF isn’t. They have designed a range around her because they know she likes flouncy frocks. She is obviously being paid. She does loads of them.

Reactions: 3
Haha, Linda Plant is the mother of "JakiBoo" whom AmeliaLiana was dating for a while.

Vanessa is joining LBC and sectors on Twitter are not happy she’s replaced Sangita. Apparently Feltz is the poster woman for everything right wing and is one of the most racist and divisive presenters in the UK 🤣 I’m not a fan of Vanessa for other reasons, but wonder what she’s thinking being in the firing line like this.

Reactions: 2
Vanessa is joining LBC and sectors on Twitter are not happy she’s replaced Sangita. Apparently Feltz is the poster woman for everything right wing and is one of the most racist and divisive presenters in the UK 🤣 I’m not a fan of Vanessa for other reasons, but wonder what she’s thinking being in the firing line like this.
Vanessa loves to work and earn. She never likes to turn away regular income, she has stated this many a time.

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing they're frothing at the mouth about this more because she's Jewish 🤔
Id be interested to know how many people had actually heard of Sangita Myska, I know I hadn't.

Reactions: 1
I was a long-time fan of V on BBC Radio London. She's incredibly bright and a skilled, versatile broadcaster. Her journalistic skills are second-to-none, she knows how to keep things fair and balanced. I followed her to TalkTV and enjoyed her show but she took a lot of time off and when she kept up coughing into her mic every 10 minutes on every show I turned off.

She came late to social media and thought she would be fun to follow but and I didn't like that she was constantly promoting a dress brand on Insta, with the posts not disclosed as ads which is shady practice. She was also rude and cruel on that dating show.

I'd not really heard of Sangita Myska, I haven't bothered to listen to LBC much for a while, I catch Nick Abbott now and then, same with Nick F. I used to hate-listen to Steve Allen for a laugh.
---
ETA: I will tune in for the new show, as long as LBC has the budget for a cough button.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever watched her interview with Madonna?

This was the 1990s when Madonna was at her most regal, so it's a glorious collision of her icy detachment and Vanessa's cheery rambunctiousness.

Key highlights include Madonna's look of abject disgust when Vanessa talks about scrunching her nipple Into her baby's mouth whilst struggling to breastfeed, and Vanessa's blithe 'sounds like hell' when talking about Lourde's jet lag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever watched her interview with Madonna?

This was the 1990s when Madonna was at her most regal, so it's a glorious collision of her icy detachment and Vanessa's cheery rambunctiousness.

Key highlights include Madonna's look of abject disgust when Vanessa talks about scrunching her nipple Into her baby's mouth whilst struggling to breastfeed, and Vanessa's blithe 'sounds like hell' when talking about Lourde's jet lag.
Not Madonna’s greatest fan but she looked bemused and disgusted at Vanessa’s inappropriate babbling on about breastfeeding. What a strange interviewing stance.

I wonder if Vanessa and her management knew about the twitter storm brewing and what would happen when she's announced as having that slot? LBC were fully aware and it's played out exactly as expected.

I think Vanessa felt the murchod empire was the right choice to make and now many are scrambling about where to go next.

I'm guessing they're frothing at the mouth about this more because she's Jewish 🤔
Id be interested to know how many people had actually heard of Sangita Myska, I know I hadn't.
I’d heard her a few times but really not my cup of tea! Neither’s Vanessa. As said on the LBC thread, long-term presenters are unceremoniously dumped from there so the Twitter echo chamber look silly.

Reactions: 1
had a look and she's good looking for him..

bet he's got a shed load of cash stashed away that he pinched from Vanessa over the years.

• Wow