Vanessa Feltz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t bother watching it, it is puerile. This is the Instagram post to look out for. She describes her picks as ancient crones. Imagine if someone said that about her. She wants another Ben Mark II - it’s all about physical attraction for her, she doesn’t care if they are as thick as mince. She would be rich pickings for someone to fleece.

View attachment 2401001
She seems to only go for looks and she definitely wants a younger man. The dating coaches are wasting their time setting her up with men her own age 🙄You're right she wants Ben2. She is not coming across very well on her dates either. Walking out on the last man before the meal was finished was very rude and ignorant.

Reactions: 12
I think she has an eye for Spudz. She asked him to feed her grapes at the brunch.
She was disgusted with the feedback she got, even though it was spot on.

Reactions: 3
Yes, she wants a young black guy. I am not sure that men her age would fancy her, the one she walked out on wasn’t over enthused, it was mutual disdain. She thinks she is a catch but she is in her 60s, overweight and verging on Barbara Cartland in her clothing and image. But she has money and is well known. Because she works in tellh and has runners etc fawning over her she thinks that is real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely wanted the money to appear, so not sure whether she's serious about dating at the moment. I think she's trying to appear strong and independent, but not sure she's that ready tbh.

Reactions: 5
Just because someone has a degree doesn’t make them intelligent to life. Most have no common sense or life skills as all they’re good at is studying
Couldn't agree more. My daughter got a first in philosophy and politics, but exploded the microwave by shoving a tin of baked beans in there 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In these situations I like to say “they could tell you the square root of a jam jar but struggle to open one”

Castle Howard have had a hot air balloon fiesta over the bank holiday and some music acts. They showed on their ig Phats and Small. There was a black guy but def not Big Ben... has he left the band which he didnt actually sing for?

Reactions: 1
Vanessa needs to just join local clubs with things she is interested in. She will meet a like minded person there.
But I think she wants a famous man no doubt.
Craves the limelight 👀

She will be on Celebrity Love Island or a show like. Ben Ofoedu will probably do Big Brother just like she did.

Vanessa may not be with Ben but perhaps shouldn't have quickly thrown away the friendship as she does seem fragile.
She probably needs proper closure with Ben before she goes on full steam ahead

The right ones come when you don't look.

Reactions: 3
Vanessa has lost a lot of sympathy by going into Celebs Go Dating. She is coming across as a right madam.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vanessa has lost a lot of sympathy by going into Celebs Go Dating. She is coming across as a right madam.
I'm quite surprised at her decision. Her 'brand' has always been something different: very intelligent, knowledgeable, a grafter, resilient, etc.

I was totally in her camp when they split up now I’ve seen her on that I’m wondering why he stayed with her so long as she comes across as a right bitter old cow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched Celebs Go Dating so I haven’t seen how she’s been. Maybe I might take a peek.
I’m disappointed that she’s coming across so badly. I’m hoping it’s because she’s trying to look sassy and confident to hide her broken heart.
She really should take a back seat now and gather herself before launching headlong into these new taxing adventures. She’s not doing herself any favours.

Reactions: 6
trying to look sassy and confident
If this is her aim, then it has massively backfired. She is awful on this show, she is rude, patronising, condescending, talks down to people and treats them like dirt. The way she just walked out of that date with the salmon guy was so rude. And she was very aggressive and argumentative with the restauranteur which he did not deserve at all. She's just there for the fee but it is also too soon for her to be doing this.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve not watched Celebs Go Dating so I haven’t seen how she’s been. Maybe I might take a peek.
I’m disappointed that she’s coming across so badly. I’m hoping it’s because she’s trying to look sassy and confident to hide her broken heart.
She really should take a back seat now and gather herself before launching headlong into these new taxing adventures. She’s not doing herself any favours.
This was my impression too. I think she’s still healing & doing this show was poorly timed. I think she has thrown herself into keeping busy & now she’s locked in a contract & has to see the show through. She’s trying too hard to make herself look strong but she’s coming across as rude.
sometimes the right person will come along when you least expect it. She doesn’t need a man with money, just enough to be able to support himself.

Reactions: 7
It’s clear that when her husband left her 23 years ago, she was blindsided. She even said on Celebs GD that she has never recovered her joie de vivre since then. Earlier in the series they asked her if she had loved Ben. She said she was happy to love him because he seemed happy to be there. That sounds to me that she just wanted to be in a relationship, that wasn’t love. The way she is with people she considers beneath her (most people it seems) I can’t imagine she saw him as an equal. Ben is a tool, you only have to look at his cheesy Instagram, but based on her performance on Celebs GD I bet he had to tow the line and bite his lip a lot. Not sure whether he loved her or the lifestyle, but it would not have been an easy life being a second class citizen to her first class persona.

I would love to hear her ex husband’s story. I think he had an affair which caused the marriage break up. But a life time shackled to her would not be easy. Rather than grab at every job that is offered her (which just looks tacky and greedy) a period of self reflection is needed more before she embarks on a new relationship.

• Heart
Now I think about it, didn't Vanessa have a massive meltdown on Celeb Big Brother when she was writing stuff in chalk on the table.
---
She is vulnerable.

Now I think about it, didn't Vanessa have a massive meltdown on Celeb Big Brother when she was writing stuff in chalk on the table.
---
She is vulnerable.
We all claim to be vulnerable but she doesn’t care about anybody else’s feelings or vulnerabilities. She is harsh and condescending.

It’s clear that when her husband left her 23 years ago, she was blindsided. She even said on Celebs GD that she has never recovered her joie de vivre since then. Earlier in the series they asked her if she had loved Ben. She said she was happy to love him because he seemed happy to be there. That sounds to me that she just wanted to be in a relationship, that wasn’t love. The way she is with people she considers beneath her (most people it seems) I can’t imagine she saw him as an equal. Ben is a tool, you only have to look at his cheesy Instagram, but based on her performance on Celebs GD I bet he had to tow the line and bite his lip a lot. Not sure whether he loved her or the lifestyle, but it would not have been an easy life being a second class citizen to her first class persona.

I would love to hear her ex husband’s story. I think he had an affair which caused the marriage break up. But a life time shackled to her would not be easy. Rather than grab at every job that is offered her (which just looks tacky and greedy) a period of self reflection is needed more before she embarks on a new relationship.
I agree. I think she went onto this program way too soon after her break up. I think she is stripped bare, as in when she goes on these dates she can't hide behind her famous persona or her PA. She has to be the real Vanessa. She liked that guy that was in the band, but I think he seemed to pander to her on the date. I think she is so used to getting her own way and she wants to be in charge all the time. She is not coming across very well, and I think she will live to regret doing Celebs go dating.