Vanessa Feltz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for Vanessa and there have been a lot of posts since the Ben bombshell.
Vanessa learned her ex-fiancé Ben was cheating on her on Christmas Day when his lover trolled her daughter online, it has been claimed.
He’s now done an exclusive with the Sunday Mirror and is claiming to be homeless…
Ben Ofoedu has broken his silence following his split from Vanessa Feltz, telling the Sunday Mirror about his three-time romp with an older woman - which he described as a 'chore' - and how their relationship crumbled after he betrayed her again by sexting his younger female fans

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Feltz has done interviews too. I think she got in first.
I think theyre both icky. Saw them on wife swap years back.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well it was her house and I can’t imagine he contributed much financially. I think the ‘she was as old as Vanessa or maybe older’ was put in deliberately so people can’t say ‘poor Vanessa he’s cheated with much younger women.’ She’s well rid of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
He was tryi g to blame her. Said he cheated cause he was insecure she wouldn't marry him. What a knob.
Looks like Vanessa was the breadwinner, and he was living rent free, working away, best of both worlds. I hate men like that, who let women pay for everything. I had a few of them in my time, never ended well.

Reactions: 43
If he's "been made homeless" that's his fault. Maybe think about that before you cheat on your fiancée, who's house you live in?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
He was tryi g to blame her. Said he cheated cause he was insecure she wouldn't marry him. What a knob.
Looks like Vanessa was the breadwinner, and he was living rent free, working away, best of both worlds. I hate men like that, who let women pay for everything. I had a few of them in my time, never ended well.
Hate this excuse that men throw out there. Luckily vanessa is a bright woman so she will know him cheating had nothing to do with her, its all on him.

Reactions: 28
If he's "been made homeless" that's his fault. Maybe think about that before you cheat on your fiancée, who's house you live in?
He cheated before and Feltz let it go. Perhaps he thought he'd get away with it again.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for starting this.

I have a feeling that this latest story is going to run. Interestingly BO (how apt!) says the one he had sex with a few years back was the same age or older than Vanessa. Trying to keep his female fans on side, they are going to be middle aged, and not look too kindly at he cheated with a much younger woman.

Reactions: 21
Thanks for starting this.

I have a feeling that this latest story is going to run. Interestingly BO (how apt!) says the one he had sex with a few years back was the same age or older than Vanessa. Trying to keep his female fans on side, they are going to be middle aged, and not look too kindly at he cheated with a much younger woman.
Bless him that he thinks he has fans. He had one OK song about 20 years ago. His whole career has been as Vanessa’s younger handsome boyfriend. He dresses and acts like he’s in his 20s, has nothing to say and the way so many TV people have come out in support of her just shows that he’s not really famous in his own right.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The 'homeless' comment is a bit rich. Surely he's between homes after a break-up and has the means to rent somewhere else?

It's good that Vanessa has got rid. I remember her speaking about being blindsided by her husband years ago, thinking they were happy (they had been married quite a while) Seven months later she was divorced. That's going to leave some serious scars.

I agree that she shouldn't comment further now. Onwards and upwards!

Reactions: 30
Bless him that he thinks he has fans. He had one OK song about 20 years ago. His whole career has been as Vanessa’s younger handsome boyfriend. He dresses and acts like he’s in his 20s, has nothing to say and the way so many TV people have come out in support of her just shows that he’s not really famous in his own right.
Agree, and I only read recently that he didn't even sing on Turn Around!

'Homeless' - well that's hardly Vanessa's fault is it. I wouldn't think he's ever been earning much (Phats and Small only had one hit and dunno if he even gets much royalties) but at 50 would he not have enough earned enough modest income to buy even an apartment? Maybe he squandered whatever he earned as Vanessa funded his lifestyle.?
---

What does this wee fella do?
Is he mostly a professional boyfriend/fiancé/philander?
He was also in a failed Boyband 'Benz', and featured on the Intenso Project and Lisa Scott Lee track 'Get It On'. Now a member of supergroup 'Boyz on the Block' with Shane Lynch, Dane Bowers and Abz from Five

Reactions: 13
The question I need to ask, is how Vanessa went from being an irritating television personality, to the well liked woman she is today? What happened in the intervening years?

Reactions: 20
The question I need to ask, is how Vanessa went from being an irritating television personality, to the well liked woman she is today? What happened in the intervening years?
I think she's a good broadcaster and has proven herself over the years since on the radio, intelligent and fair any time I've heard her. I'd guess she is also good at maintaining relationships at work and not pissing anyone off too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think she's a good broadcaster and has proven herself over the years since on the radio, intelligent and fair any time I've heard her. I'd guess she is also good at maintaining relationships at work and not pissing anyone off too much.
Thank you for that explanation.

Reactions: 7
I like Vanessa, she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve. It wasn’t that long ago he was serenading her and presenting her with flowers on This Morning for her 60th. Creep 🤢

Reactions: 38
I read an interview with her daughter yesterday. She says they found out about the affair when the woman he was sleeping with messaged her on insta on Christmas Day. But on Bens insta, there’s a picture of him & Vanessa at an event in January. So I wonder did her family keep the affair from her? Or did he convince her for a while it wasn’t true? Just seems odd she would be with him on a night out after learning of the affair when she’s telling it like she kicked him out as soon as she found out.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I read an interview with her daughter yesterday. She says they found out about the affair when the woman he was sleeping with messaged her on insta on Christmas Day. But on Bens insta, there’s a picture of him & Vanessa at an event in January. So I wonder did her family keep the affair from her? Or did he convince her for a while it wasn’t true? Just seems odd she would be with him on a night out after learning of the affair when she’s telling it like she kicked him out as soon as she found out.
Maybe she found out about an affair initially around / after Christmas and then more things were uncovered? He was doing Panto during Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t find a thread for Vanessa and there have been a lot of posts since the Ben bombshell.

He’s now done an exclusive with the Sunday Mirror and is claiming to be homeless…
It was that much of a chore he went back cheating again and again...he would come out of it much better if he owned his bad behaviour and got therapy or whatever it is that's wrong with him. Too arrogant to change by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 11
It was that much of a chore he went back cheating again and again...he would come out of it much better if he owned his bad behaviour and got therapy or whatever it is that's wrong with him. Too arrogant to change by the sounds of it.
Calling it a chore really made him sound like a total twit. What a martyr 🙄

Reactions: 20