Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Sandoval and his gf have refollowed each other on ig 🙄 wow, so mature!
imagine being in your forties and being a total duck boy with your 23yr old girlfriend and clicking “unfollow” after a little tiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I obviously get the situation blah blah blah but Ariana is way too bleeping much at this point

Reactions: 10
Wish they didn't film this so soon after the affair, or at least they aired the show last year.

Katie is a true mean girl. She is such a witch.
What is with Brock's mo 🤣🤣🤣.

Hopefully when (if) they refilm this later, Ariana and Katie have down from their high horses

Reactions: 6
Wish they didn't film this so soon after the affair, or at least they aired the show last year.

Katie is a true mean girl. She is such a witch.
What is with Brock's mo 🤣🤣🤣.

Hopefully when (if) they refilm this later, Ariana and Katie have down from their high horses
I KNOW everyone is like "Katie has been just a great friend" noooo: She's a hater at her core, every time it was question to isolate and bully someone since season 1, she was first up there, standing strong. This time is just so happens that the majority agrees with her.

And truthfully, if I had someone be on my side when i was ostracized, help me financially, be there every time i needed a little pick me up, maybe I too would struggle to cut him off completely from my life. Why didn't people cut off Jax ?? He cheated, it was bad, but at the end of the day, it was mostly between two grown adults, yall too old to have people pick sides.
"I'm the reality start of the year" oooof shut the f up
"i mean i'm not your diary" lmaoo what a b

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am truly not watching the same show as some of you.

Arianna made it clear to production she didn't want to be around a man who lied and cheated on her for months which is totally understandable and they agreed to still film her which they could have said no to. She has put up with Scheana and Lala on multiple occasions justifying talking to Tom and all her responses have been don't put that around me. She was even kind to Schwartz when he told he is literally going to move into the home she built with Sandoval and he ruined. Production has a duty of care to its cast members and given the emotional and mental toll that Tom put on her plus her previous history of mental health struggles (which Tom used against her) it's literally insane that they would encourage any sort of interaction.

For those who say that Arianna is on a reality show so she has to show her life... she is showing her life, she's not talking to him that's the reality. Lala doesn't discuss Rand and has hidden most of their relationship on the show for years, Scheana is always trying to keep people away from questioning Brock and his past, I love James and hope it;s not true but not once has the controversy around whether he might be violent to his partners been mentioned this season when it's been swirling round online. No one, apart from Arianna apparently, has to film anything they don't want to.

Lala has never liked Sandoval so it's incredibly two faced that suddenly she can see his point of view when she was literally front and centre screaming at him at the last reunion when it was beneficial to her. I also firmly believe that Sandoval was very much involved with the restraining order against Scheana or that if he had wanted Rachel to dop it she would have done it in a heartbeat so he's not a good friend to Scheana either.

It's pretty clear to me that production are punishing Arianna for not allowing them to film anything with Tom and know that if they won't have that in the future there is no show. Lala and Scheana clearly see that too and are desperate to either shame her into engaging or creating another way that they can carry on the show. Lala and Scheana are trying to over produce a reality show and Arianna is living her reality which is obvious from those last 10 mins of the finale. Sandoval's hot mic moment shows how manipulative he is.

Also Brittany stayed with Jax when he cheated so there was no side to pick and aside from that the narrative has always been everyone loves Brit and not Jax. Stassi did not film with Jax for almost a whole season and all Stassi's actual friends have always been Jax haters especially... Katie Maloney.

Rant finished, I'm prepared for the hate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Arianna made it clear to production she didn't want to be around a man who lied and cheated on her for months which is totally understandable and they agreed to still film her which they could have said no to. She has put up with Scheana and Lala on multiple occasions justifying talking to Tom and all her responses have been don't put that around me. She was even kind to Schwartz when he told he is literally going to move into the home she built with Sandoval and he ruined. Production has a duty of care to its cast members and given the emotional and mental toll that Tom put on her plus her previous history of mental health struggles (which Tom used against her) it's literally insane that they would encourage any sort of interaction.

For those who say that Arianna is on a reality show so she has to show her life... she is showing her life, she's not talking to him that's the reality. Lala doesn't discuss Rand and has hidden most of their relationship on the show for years, Scheana is always trying to keep people away from questioning Brock and his past, I love James and hope it;s not true but not once has the controversy around whether he might be violent to his partners been mentioned this season when it's been swirling round online. No one, apart from Arianna apparently, has to film anything they don't want to.

Lala has never liked Sandoval so it's incredibly two faced that suddenly she can see his point of view when she was literally front and centre screaming at him at the last reunion when it was beneficial to her. I also firmly believe that Sandoval was very much involved with the restraining order against Scheana or that if he had wanted Rachel to dop it she would have done it in a heartbeat so he's not a good friend to Scheana either.

It's pretty clear to me that production are punishing Arianna for not allowing them to film anything with Tom and know that if they won't have that in the future there is no show. Lala and Scheana clearly see that too and are desperate to either shame her into engaging or creating another way that they can carry on the show. Lala and Scheana are trying to over produce a reality show and Arianna is living her reality which is obvious from those last 10 mins of the finale. Sandoval's hot mic moment shows how manipulative he is.

Also Brittany stayed with Jax when he cheated so there was no side to pick and aside from that the narrative has always been everyone loves Brit and not Jax. Stassi did not film with Jax for almost a whole season and all Stassi's actual friends have always been Jax haters especially... Katie Maloney.

I agree with you! That hot mic moment sums Sandoval up. Like Ariana said he could have communicated with her off screen in millions of different ways, he chose the filming of the finale. He’s so fake and everything he did the last couple of episodes was calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with you! That hot mic moment sums Sandoval up. Like Ariana said he could have communicated with her off screen in millions of different ways, he chose the filming of the finale. He’s so fake and everything he did the last couple of episodes was calculated.
I still need to watch last nights episode, but he is very calculating. He even said in that NYT article that he'll hold off speaking to Schwartz for example, so he can have the conversation on screen. I'm sure most of them do that, but it shows that that is his way of thinking.

Link below for those interested/haven't read it but you can also give it a google, you'll find a podcast episode where the journalist basically reads out the article.

Reactions: 6

all of this 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I wonder if Randall made an appearance she’d be willing to have a sit down conversation with him.

Not only did sandavol show his true colors with that hot mic moment at the end but so did Lala with her jealousy - Lala tried to do damage control leading up to this saying how the audience will see things differently and agree with her but we don’t… the majority of the audience sees Lala as a jealous little rat.

I’m just left curious as to what production held back to show them at the reunion… is there more hot mic moments? Does somebody quit?
The final montage gave me goosebumps and it felt very final, like this is vpr over and done. 😢

Reactions: 12
I am cringing to death at that scene with the guy kicking off at the gold party and Sandoval rushing to defend the 7foot linebacker security guard. Definitely a production plant or a Sandoval plant to make him look good 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
in the final scene as Lala has her jealous bitter rant and storms off, the mics are still on…
Schwartz: “wow, that was a bleeping plot twist”
Sandoval: “I love it. It’s good for me”

In regards to Lala and scheana turning on Ariana. Just proving he is not genuine or sincere in him trying to apologise. He’s a bleeping scumbag.

Reactions: 9
That episode of VPR felt final with the montage at the end. I know theyve said the filming is delayed but that montage says something else to me and i wouldn't be surprised if it got canned

• Heart
What I feel lala is reacting to is the stoic power of a grown woman, not only has it unnerved her the way ariana chose to deal with it all from, taking the job opportunities or refusing contact with sandoval, but it highlighted again the pecking order within the cast. Ariana showed strength in not leaving the house but also not letting her views on men become toxically damaged and growing a sincere connection with her new boyfriend.

• Heart
Is there something I'm missing with Ariana and Scheana's conversation? Why was Ariana so forgiving about Scheana rabitting on about how Sandavol is changing and she's so sTrEsSeD about being stuck in the middle. Ariana was saying that Scheana would never lose her as a friend, despite her hard line on everything, and all the faces she pulls when Sandavol is brought up?

Reactions: 2
I can't watch this season as I'm not interested in the "Sandoval redemption arc." I used to like Lala despite her flaws, but I've unfollowed her on social, ditto Scheana. They're awful people.

I hope Arianna continues to FLY HIGH and leave these scumbags behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 18