Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find for myself watching VPR, getting annoyed with Ariana's stance, because in reality we are watching it a year after Scandoval broke. The hate on for Sandoval is fresh for filming, but not in real life. I agree with Lala, Ariana hasn't (at the time of the filming) grieved her relationship with Tom. Six days later she has a new BF? I know Katie had a traumatic fall from a skylight, but Jesus the chick is such a pill! Her vitriol for Jo was beyond, you would think she killed Gordo.

Reactions: 9
Yes we (the viewer) is watching it a year on. However cameras picked up just 3 months after this all happened. So I’m not sure your point? If you cannot understand the stance of a woman who has just found out her partner of 10 years (whom she shares a mortgage with) has been cheating on her with her best friend, in their shared home then wow 🤯
Just because she found another man doesn’t mean she has moved on emotionally from the trauma that the affair caused her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Valley is getting a season two and keeping the same cast. Really hope they don't feel the need to add Scheana and Lala to the mix. They will be desperate to join it with Vanderpumps taken a break

Reactions: 12
I agree with Lala, Ariana hasn't (at the time of the filming) grieved her relationship with Tom. Six days later she has a new BF?
I truly believe you can grieve and move on at the same time (from experience).
I don’t think he was her BF 6 days later but they met at that wedding, were talking long distance and meeting up when they could, going by what Ariana has said.
When you meet someone unexpectedly and they instantly bring love and happiness into your life (something you might have been missing for sometime), whilst going through a hard time why should you pass it by.

Ariana’s new man has come across as level headed and mature, no doubt he has been through tough times too and she must feel like she can lean on him, explore their new relationship together and work on closing out the past.

Reactions: 7
Valley is getting a season two and keeping the same cast. Really hope they don't feel the need to add Scheana and Lala to the mix. They will be desperate to join it with Vanderpumps taken a break
same… the valley is doing just fine without lala and scheana

Reactions: 3
From some blinds I read, Lala and Scheana could join the Valley. Ariana and Katie may get a spin off for their sandwich shop (but it's really nothing serious). And if Vanderpump continues, it will be a whole new cast.
Production told them ahead of filming, this is an ensemble show, you can't refuse to film with anyone, which pushed Scheana and Lala to open the door to Sandy. It was either you film the show all together or it's done.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god Brock in that horrific suit dancing terribly. He is such a walking ick to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dan seems super nice and good looking.... treats Arianna very well from what we saw on screen.... he's not opposed to having kids, wonder if she will change her mind on that issue if they end up staying together. They look great together.

Reunion: Lala basically called out Judge Katie for not being real on the show, bitching to her about Ariana, but on the show Katie is Ariana's bestie. The guys are just sitting there looking relieved that they aren't being chewed out by Lala. :ROFLMAO:

The valley is top tier tv. I love it 🤣
Brittney is looking terrible, it’s sad she got all that surgery.

Reactions: 6
I CANNOT stand Janet!!

i don’t particularly like Kristen but who does this Janet witch think she is… janet love, you've been on tele 5 mins girl and already come across so unlikeable and bitchy and as for her husband how does he put up with her?

sorry all, needed to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I CANNOT stand Janet!!

i don’t particularly like Kristen but who does this Janet witch think she is… janet love, you've been on tele 5 mins girl and already come across so unlikeable and bitchy and as for her husband how does he put up with her?

sorry all, needed to get that off my chest 😂
Yes! She stirs the pot, kirsten gets the blame.

I also forgot how much I dislike Jax.

Reactions: 10
The VPR reunion is as dry as ever. Did the cast know they were heading for a “break” before the reunion was filmed? It feels very much like they are over it and are fulfilling obligations by being there instead of using it as an excuse to scream everything they’ve held in for the season 🤣
Although I am looking forward to them watching that last scene together 🥳

Reactions: 7
You know I do wonder what Katie will do. Lala and scheana are likely going to join the valley, James has his dj-ing, Tom and Tom have the bars and sandovals “band”. Ariana’s obviously got loads going on and Katie and SAH have been left in the dust a little?
plus if that pic on Dan’s story is anything to go by it prob won’t last long 🤣🤣
Anyone know what other sidelines Katie has?