Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having bad hair cuts and being as miserable as sin?

Sad as it is I think VPR may have just about had its day. Scandoval both revived it and killed it at the same time. Can’t get a better mord shocking storyline unfold than that…

I feel like I was watching a different Valley from everyone else, I mean it was okaaaaaay but what was so riveting? Jax & Brittany?! Surely not. Nothing happened! The woman pretending to be over her marriage when really it was clearly done before they picked up? I hope it improves it’s just chaotic and not actually juicy at the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've only recently finished binge watching all of VPR and I'm now fully caught up. I so enjoyed the early series! Agree that sadly, VPR has had it's day now they've all grown up and become minor celebrities.

I also don't think starting it again with a fresh group of people would work. The early days of VPR with all the real drama, and smacking each other in the face etc. just wouldn't happen now, or just wouldn't feel as genuine. I often think this of most reality shows anyway, it's never as good as the first season or so!

Reactions: 9
e3f5cfde-2d8a-45cc-b953-44ad74b92ace_text.gif

Someone responded with this meme to a clip of that video in relation to Lala, really made me laugh.

• Haha
I feel like I was watching a different Valley from everyone else, I mean it was okaaaaaay but what was so riveting?
Strong agree. I have it on in the background when I’m cooking now.

I think the thing with VPR was that it started in a time before social media, before people worried about being cancelled or having to protect their reality TV careers. We’ll never go back to those times. Don’t get me wrong - I’m glad people are held accountable for very reprehensible actions now, however it doesn’t make as good TV.

Janet is such a witch
---

Also can't believe how much I'm loving it. Feels like old school bravo.

Please don't ruin it Bravo
But you know they will, Scheana and Lala will probably turn up a lot next season with VPR going on a break

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm just watching VPR reunion, Sandovals new girlfriend has never watched the show, bullshit !!!!
Blimey, I'm actually really liking Lala!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240518-210542_Instagram.jpg

The trays are too big for their not very appealing sandwiches. And what is with the random cucumber garnish? The sandwiches and wraps in the food tastings on VPR looked more appealing then these.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2943262
The trays are too big for their not very appealing sandwiches. And what is with the random cucumber garnish? The sandwiches and wraps in the food tastings on VPR looked more appealing then these.
That's a pickle, often found on the side or sandwiches in the US. I feel if they just put a handful of potato chips crisps on the side it would make a huge difference, and fill out the tray more.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree those huge trays make the sandwiches look piddly and the lone oversized pickle. Hopefully Penny is somewhere snorting with glee.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really get the Ariana hate. She had a superiority complex long before this happened and surely they all knew that? Just now it’s affecting THEM and not just “crazy Kristen” so it’s an issue now 🙄
I’m a Lala stan and apologist but I think it’s fine for Ariana to say she doesn’t want to film with Tom or be around him - and doesn’t want her private life shared with him therefore is wary about her close friends also being friends with him.
that being said yeah they are all on a reality show so they ALL make money when tragedy befalls the others - Ariana has never really been on the “wrong” side of it before and has had a pretty easy ride until now - it’s clear that now this has happened it’s shown her perhaps being on a reality show in which her ex is one of the longest serving and main cast members isn’t the place to be anymore.
hopefully she quits while she’s still somewhat popular because for some reason bravo continues to force Tom Sandoval on us all and I can’t see it changing soon.
This is so perfectly put 👏🏼 👏🏼