Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in people like her and beautiful truth not showing their kids faces but sharing their bedrooms and voices? It feels like they start out with good intentions but just can’t resist sharing.

Reactions: 1
Was actually weird to see them go out for dinner - they don't seem to go out very often.
I'd say somehow they got that for free. Maybe through his work now way in hell did they pay for that. Or go out on a random Wednesday. Not a hope

Reactions: 4
What a miserable existence they must lead! Lots of pictures now of “me and my man” over the long weekend 🥱

They way them poor boys are dressed today 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'd say she's not in control of the spending in that house, so I'd say it's a case of they lads only get if they need it. You won't see the north face, Nike or the likes on them.

Reactions: 3
I'd say she's not in control of the spending in that house, so I'd say it's a case of they lads only get if they need it. You won't see the north face, Nike or the likes on them.
No, i say so you don't need to dress in likes of nike ect but there dressed like there off to a business meeting and they little girl dressed like a princess can clearly see who is the favorite

Reactions: 2
I know all kids are different, but I could count on one hand the number of times in one year I’d get my little lad into jeans and a nice polo shirt. He’d bawk at an actual shirt. And that’s after the convincing him to get out of his football gear or tracksuit bottoms 😅

I think it’s just the way the boys are presented. Everything is muted, jeans are worn Simon Cowell style, and the shirts are usually tucked in and buttoned up to the top. Then Princess A is in bright colours and clearly has an outfit theme for each occasion.

But Ursula’s dress sense is odd anyway! Who is so obsessed with buying clothes in the kids section? Is it a size thing, or a cost thing? I’d say in my adult life I’ve bought one thing in the kids section cos it was an oversized cardigan that I was able to get in the biggest size and it fit grand 😂

She in fairness has a really bad dress sense for herself

What will she have the girl dressed in when she outgrows the frilly crap she has on her now…imagine if princess has a mind of her own 😅