Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ it’s been almost a month of build up for the child’s birthday 😏 I’m not sure what’s more tedious - the shite she goes on with about the daughter versus the sons, the bananas Taylor Swift fangirling, or the desperate attempts to show us how hilarious her and the husband are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Christ it’s been almost a month of build up for the child’s birthday 😏 I’m not sure what’s more tedious - the shite she goes on with about the daughter versus the sons, the bananas Taylor Swift fangirling, or the desperate attempts to show us how hilarious her and the husband are.
My fave is when she tries to pretend she has any interest in either of her boys

The way she talks to them is so unnatural and strange - like it’s scripted

• Sad
That miming in the car with the baseball hat & sunglasses on does my head in

Reactions: 7
Just looked back over her grid and there’s hardly any reference to the boys’ birthdays, whereas she pulls out all the stops for Annabelle’s. It must be a miserable set up for the two boys!

What’s the point in people like her and beautiful truth not showing their kids faces but sharing their bedrooms and voices? It feels like they start out with good intentions but just can’t resist sharing.
They want to be able to say they don’t show the kids online but still cash in on the freebies and ads for kid related products and pr stays. It’s hypocritical.

Reactions: 3
Lol my daughter won’t eat processed food, waaaaah waaaah poor me , attention seeking much

Delighted that child is going to school hopefully get a bit of independence and it won’t be shoved down our throat so much “ princess”
I couldn’t care less
Ursula is the ultimate helicopter parent

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is she getting more irritating to watch every time she posts

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is she getting more irritating to watch every time she posts
I came her to say this exact same thing! It’s worse she’s getting.:. Acting like a 12 year old over Taylor swift.., betya her news is a concert ticket to somewhere, some one will have funded it, she’s been doing enough mouthing about it….. Jesus she’s some tool 🙈

I came her to say this exact same thing! It’s worse she’s getting.:. Acting like a 12 year old over Taylor swift.., betya her news is a concert ticket to somewhere, some one will have funded it, she’s been doing enough mouthing about it….. Jesus she’s some tool 🙈
The carry on is absolutely ridiculous!

Her voice goes through me, acting like a spoiled teenager in one story, next one is how happy she is with her husband. She's as boring as watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her voice goes through me, acting like a spoiled teenager in one story, next one is how happy she is with her husband. She's as boring as watching paint dry.
I don’t get why she has to keep telling us how amazing and funny and incredible the husband is. Delighted for ya, hun, but keep it to yourself ✌🏼 He comes across like a grumpy miser, but once you’re happy then knock yourself out… preferably off Instagram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her
Her husband and life are so boring and skin flint like
He’s no catch sorry