Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s publicly selling her child’s clothes to raise money for concert tickets
Between this and Tignam selling her used penneys swimsuits

I’m at a loss have people no shame? These both need to get paying jobs and quit the begging insta bowls
I don’t sell clothes myself. I prefer to give them to a good home. But I’m not totally against it either. Would rather ppl re-use than dump. In saying that, passing on used swimwear beyond nappy wearing age is a bit odd 🤢

Reactions: 1
I don’t sell clothes myself. I prefer to give them to a good home. But I’m not totally against it either. Would rather ppl re-use than dump. In saying that, passing on used swimwear beyond nappy wearing age is a bit odd 🤢
I think it’s just the fact that’s she’s on a very public platform doing it
No shade to selling kids clothes etc
Between that and the 15c bag I dunno
She must have to account for every Penney spent

Reactions: 2
I think we’re overlooking the fact that she is actually as bad as Niall 🤣 I think the penny pinching and living on the sniff of air all plays into her role as Earth Mother. She’s at home making meals outta lentils chickpeas and grass clippings and he earns the money and beats his chest like daddy gorilla 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s publicly selling her child’s clothes to raise money for concert tickets
Between this and Tignam selling her used penneys swimsuits

I’m at a loss have people no shame? These both need to get paying jobs and quit the begging insta bowls
She’ll have a Go Fund Me set up next.

I think it’s just the fact that’s she’s on a very public platform doing it
No shade to selling kids clothes etc
Between that and the 15c bag I dunno
She must have to account for every Penney spent
Yep. I’d say the pair of them are miserable. My husband probably wishes I was more like her 🤣🤣

Have to say it annoys me to pay 15c for a bag too 🫢 I must be as tight as them 🤣

15c for a paper bag is a rip off alright!
It’s annoying but with €400 bills coming through the door for our heat, I wouldn’t lose sleep over 15c bags. Then again, I never shop in Zara. I think their clothes are over priced never mind the paper bags. And dressing rooms are always filthy 🤢

It’s annoying but with €400 bills coming through the door for our heat, I wouldn’t lose sleep over 15c bags. Then again, I never shop in Zara. I think their clothes are over priced never mind the paper bags. And dressing rooms are always filthy 🤢
And the sizes are ridiculous.

As the old saying goes look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves!! Our electricity bill was off the charts after Xmas, I’m definitely paying closer attention to what I’m buying these days, bags or no bags, all adds up.

As the old saying goes look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves!! Our electricity bill was off the charts after Xmas, I’m definitely paying closer attention to what I’m buying these days, bags or no bags, all adds up.
Ah yeah. We’ve tightened our belts big time. But I suppose what I was saying is I’d have paid the 15c for the bag rather than carrying clothes in my hand all around the shopping centre. It would have annoyed me and I wouldn’t return to a shop that charges for paper bags but I still wouldn’t lose sleep over that amount. Or share on my insta account.

Is it just me who thinks it’s a bit cold bringing her son back to school after A&E for a broken toe. I’d have given him the rest of the day off to spoil him a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 5