Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has also had a jackets on in the last two reels/recipes on. I know it's costly to have heat on all the time/during the day but would you not ditch the jackets for the few mins you are recording?
Also personally don't/wouldn't feel comfortable cooking in my jacket. I know sometimes when I come in the door I might throw a few things in the oven with my coat still on but wouldn't be chopping things with it on. That's more to have the kids fed sooner rather than later. Maybe that's just me.

She has also had a jackets on in the last two reels/recipes on. I know it's costly to have heat on all the time/during the day but would you not ditch the jackets for the few mins you are recording?
Also personally don't/wouldn't feel comfortable cooking in my jacket. I know sometimes when I come in the door I might throw a few things in the oven with my coat still on but wouldn't be chopping things with it on. That's more to have the kids fed sooner rather than later. Maybe that's just me.
Sure he’s hardly going to pay for heating all day at home just because she is there 🤣 he will wait til he’s home

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tell me who's the controller in that house, it's to cold out in the shed, so she's to ask if she can can bring in her bike and that's he's order. So what master says slave does.
She has to ask permission like a child?
I’d go buy 2 heaters and stick them in garage or just put bike in playroom
It’s all so weird in that nanny /au pair /cleaner/cook relationship

Reactions: 1
Why is this something she is even mentioning?
Like WHO asks their partner something like this?! Just do it!

Reactions: 3
Tell me who's the controller in that house, it's to cold out in the shed, so she's to ask if she can can bring in her bike and that's he's order. So what master says slave does.
That's not normal at all actually very very controlling

The fact that she shares this without embarrassment or doubt in him shows so far under she is

she obviously had to run the price of the 3 months in the gym by him too “that’s good go for it”
She makes her own money on insta?

My husband couldn’t give a duck if I’d a three ring circus in the living room, he’d just walk around it 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised he let's her post those texts.. surely he has to see/know how bad it makes him look.

Edited to add, I know he doesn't like being on her Instagram/videos and has told her so she obviously respects that. Just surprised with the messages and nothing has been said to her as she keeps posting them

I'm surprised he let's her post those texts.. surely he has to see/know how bad it makes him look.

Edited to add, I know he doesn't like being on her Instagram/videos and has told her so she obviously respects that. Just surprised with the messages and nothing has been said to her as she keeps posting them
She strikes me as desperately , desperately lonely , talking to her phone showing his messages for company?!

She strikes me as desperately , desperately lonely , talking to her phone showing his messages for company?!
She seems to have very little friends. Not saying that people need to have loads but you don't even see her mention meeting with people for a coffee during the week or even at weekends

So she wasn't prepared for to spend 15cent on a bag to put the clothes in that she bought in Zara... wasn't prepared more like he only gave her enough to pay for the two things she bought Annabelle. How controlling is that. I wasn't prepared but she was prepared to say no and carry them around the other shops. The mind boggles

So she wasn't prepared for to spend 15cent on a bag to put the clothes in that she bought in Zara... wasn't prepared more like he only gave her enough to pay for the two things she bought Annabelle. How controlling is that. I wasn't prepared but she was prepared to say no and carry them around the other shops. The mind boggles
I actually can’t believe that I read this on her story…. Not wanting to pay .15cent for a bag???? I just can’t even….

I actually can’t believe that I read this on her story…. Not wanting to pay .15cent for a bag???? I just can’t even….
Neither can I sometimes I think she's actually not the sharpest tool in the shed. Well sure who I'm kidding she's not to actually tell thousand of people she's that deprived.

She’s publicly selling her child’s clothes to raise money for concert tickets
Between this and Tignam selling her used penneys swimsuits

I’m at a loss have people no shame? These both need to get paying jobs and quit the begging insta bowls