Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two lads will want A Guidebook on Pension Plans in Ireland 2022 and Princess will want some pink frilly crap dressed to the 9’s to sit in the house looking at mama

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ the gender stereotypes and male hierarchy won’t be changed in that house and just reinforced for the girl going forward
Even the fecking chocolates are pink dolls for the girl 🤯

Reactions: 4
What is this woman’s obsession with Taylor swift? And the big age of her! She’s like a 12 year old fangirling

Reactions: 2
They’re or should I say his scabbines knows no bounds…she made her own birthday cake with some tit Annabelle story to cover up 😅😅

They’re or should I say his scabbines knows no bounds…she made her own birthday cake with some tit Annabelle story to cover up 😅😅
He could have attempted to make her one. My husband makes me one every yr. It started with a mix (which was delicious) and now makes them from scratch.

He could have attempted to make her one. My husband makes me one every yr. It started with a mix (which was delicious) and now makes them from scratch.
Well he certainly wasn’t making it ( he’s a MAN - he wouldn’t know where the kitchen was in their 1950’s house) or he wouldn’t splash a 10€ even in SuperValu so she made her own lolllll in the new kitchen with NO workspace cos he’s too scabby to get an island but all is very much rosy because did you know? He sends extremely hilarious WhatsApp text messages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was very surprised to see she has her own thread...

I followed her for years. But she's a food fascist, her food is terrible, looks good but there's no way it tastes good, black beans and agave WTF?.

Let your kids have sugar ffs.

And the gender roles in that house belong in the 50's.

Ive her stories muted, sick of the same tit day in day out.

Was very surprised to see she has her own thread...

I followed her for years. But she's a food fascist, her food is terrible, looks good but there's no way it tastes good, black beans and agave WTF?.

Let your kids have sugar ffs.

And the gender roles in that house belong in the 50's.

Ive her stories muted, sick of the same tit day in day out.
Why do you follow her then?
I hate the begging but I think she has some nice recipes. All the bragging about working out is annoying. Once or twice a week is grand but let’s face it, we’d all be working out daily if we didn’t work outside the home and had kids in school and a home gym. Such a luxury. Didn’t know the kids couldn’t have sugar. She’s always showing parties she’s doing for them. When she made the chocolate biscuit ginger bread man, did she just eat it herself/give it to someone?

€158 for a clock!!!!! Fair enough if she wants to put something in that place but at that price,jesus! Surprised she spent that much seeing how much himself seems to control the purse strings

Reactions: 3
€158 for a clock!!!!! Fair enough if she wants to put something in that place but at that price,jesus! Surprised she spent that much seeing how much himself seems to control the purse strings
Nothing like getting the begging bowl out with tagging the company and displaying the item and reference code hoping for a refund for mentioning them 😂
Beggar

• Haha
Omg 😆 she’s had to buy the ikea butchers block to do her recipes from in her brand new kitchen cos her scabby control freak husband wouldn’t go for an island

• Haha
Reactions: 1