Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she's living on her nervous all the time, I'd say he had a huge say in that kitchen remodel. There's nothing homely about it, one thing Strick's me is this putting up a glass of wine 🍷 Havin the chat's with my man at 2 am. I'd say the conversation is wild as watching paint dry.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think that texting Robert Downey Jr was not a mistake and done to attempt to be funny?

Reactions: 3
Omg she can't even enjoy a break away all the rushing there and back ffs

Reactions: 2
She made the kids dinner and even bathed the youngest before she left
She was literally only going for 15 hours- if even
Niall must be absolutely useless with the family

It's sad that she couldn't even get 24 hours to herself. She could have had a browse around the shops today and even done some Christmas shopping.

She was sending the youngest to ECCE yesterday so it’s only the 2 boys

Surely they could have booked them into a one day fun camp -football or arts crafts etc
so she could’ve had a day off, breakfast in hotel , browse shops etc.
it’s the most bizarre family set up
She is like the servants in Downton

the grandparents live local? I’m sure they’d manage or maybe enjoy a day with the boys?!

She was sending the youngest to ECCE yesterday so it’s only the 2 boys

Surely they could have booked them into a one day fun camp -football or arts crafts etc
so she could’ve had a day off, breakfast in hotel , browse shops etc.
it’s the most bizarre family set up
She is like the servants in Downton

the grandparents live local? I’m sure they’d manage or maybe enjoy a day with the boys?!
I don't get it, surely the grandparents could have stepped in? or is there no neighbour or parent of their friends that would taken them even until lunch time?
She didn't even get to have the hotel breakfast or anything - it's sad.

I see it a different way I think actually she could have done any of those nice things but I genuinely think she chooses to be a martyr 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nobody else could dress the princess child or make chickpea pancakes or complain how cold the Irish weather is on the walk to school .. I’m a SAHM as well and I think she’s lost her whole identity the only thing she identifies now as is a mum and being needed/ wanted

I see it a different way I think actually she could have done any of those nice things but I genuinely think she chooses to be a martyr 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nobody else could dress the princess child or make chickpea pancakes or complain how cold the Irish weather is on the walk to school .. I’m a SAHM as well and I think she’s lost her whole identity the only thing she identifies now as is a mum and being needed/ wanted
Well either way Niall wins in this situation!
It’s all so drastically dated -her idea of roles within the family
Not a good example for her kids

I'd say she's as tight as him or else she was given no money enough for the train. Jesus id been in my element I'd slept in the middle of that bed, ordered my breakfast up to my room, I'd done all the shop's Jesus I still won't be home now. I'd be sitting up watching the world go by drink a Lovely coffee... Jesus a girl can dream wouldn't you say.

What did she go to that event for anyway , she was clearly on her own and looked miserable . She went to boost her own profile and then whinged about missing her kids , no one forced her to go that non event

Does anyone else think that texting Robert Downey Jr was not a mistake and done to attempt to be funny?
Now if it had been rob kearney I’d have believed it but she’s not even following Robert Downey junior…. I don’t know… the whole trip itself was very bizarre I was waiting for something and nothing happened…& then whammo she’s on the train to get home to let that lad go to work…. I know my lad wouldn’t have seen me for dust til I had at least gotten a lie in, a breakfast in bed and a bit of shopping done and I’d have claimed it was for my work If I was her!!!!

Was the event for the opening of a restaurant bar?
WTF was she there for?
She doesn’t even go out to a coffee shop

maybe more suited like a home event or that Kildare village thing? So random

WTF was she there for?

So random . Surprised her ‘love’ let her go . Who does she have to go with , we would have seen pictures if she had someone to hang with at it, she didn’t !

WTF was she there for?

I wondered that too, I seen themindofamammy was at it but still didn't get what it was for either. All that one done was show herself knocking back drink. And this one seem to be in bed by 10 and ran out of the place. Wouldn't you think of all the so called friends she supposedly has calling by she'd got one of them to mind the Kidz till she got back.

Considering Niall works for his dad it’s just bizarre that she had to run home on the first train. Sad actually. I felt sorry for her when she was taking her make up off she looked pissed and lonely

• Wow
And her dress and boots looked tacky , makes no sense to go, why doesn’t she just drop insta and live the happy life she pretends to have ….

Considering Niall works for his dad it’s just bizarre that she had to run home on the first train. Sad actually. I felt sorry for her when she was taking her make up off she looked pissed and lonely
Omg that’s insane
The family mustn’t like her at all
There’s literally no leeway or help or interaction at all
are his brothers sisters living nearby?
Hi fam! I’d say they’re bet into here

she has worked so hard on her body I wish she’d hire a stylist
Her Dress sense out of leggings is atrocious

Omg that’s insane
The family mustn’t like her at all
There’s literally no leeway or help or interaction at all
are his brothers sisters living nearby?
Hi fam! I’d say they’re bet into here

she has worked so hard on her body I wish she’d hire a stylist
Her Dress sense out of leggings is atrocious
I agree , she’s no style at all ! Even in the leggings . Wears a cream Mac with her leggings and sour face to go with it . I’d said it’s Jekyll and Hyde with that one