Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she honestly not just live her life for herself and quit with the constant boasting

Her rotten new kitchen , her relentless work outs, her content is so boring and she’s no shame copying the feed your family for a
€5

Yes 🤣 what way did they live Before if her new definition of a utility is a washer and dryer with a Cheap counter over them. I’d say every penny Niall spent nearly killed him
Sure he is still complaining about the salt and pepper. Don’t see the hype in that either lol

Reactions: 1
In some ways it’s actually nice to see an average house on instagram. I have a new build and it’s nicely decorated (imo of course) but it’s no mansion like Pippa’s or Sue’s and tbh it does make me feel a bit tit when I see theirs. I know it’s stupid, I’m so lucky to have my own home and it’s new, so cosy etc. but it does. So it is kinda nice to see others in their nice but average homes too.
Agree but the fuss she made about it and setting a timer to the big reveal etc! You would want it to be fantastic , and that’s nothing

Sure he is still complaining about the salt and pepper. Don’t see the hype in that either lol
And as for those wooden shelves 🥴

It’s grand like it’s nice and bright
I mean her house is a 80’s bungalow so it suits I suppose

But why has she no work Space?
Where do you chop
Prep
Prepare
Bake etc?! Where?

It’s grand like it’s nice and bright
I mean her house is a 80’s bungalow so it suits I suppose

But why has she no work Space?
Where do you chop
Prep
Prepare
Bake etc?! Where?
Not a bungalow, a big two storey, with porch pillars , big enough for a fancy kitchen 🤷‍♀️They just too mean

Yes the state of the rug. Also beggars can’t be choosers when you get a free house and boot out your in laws
I’m sure I heard her mention before about “when we bought the house….” Think it might have been ages ago when they were saving for the kitchen and she was saying they couldn’t afford to do it when they moved in.

I’m sure I heard her mention before about “when we bought the house….” Think it might have been ages ago when they were saving for the kitchen and she was saying they couldn’t afford to do it when they moved in.
Well it’s def his family home so doubtful they paid much if anything

Well it’s def his family home so doubtful they paid much if anything
Could well be his inheritance alright, makes sense they get it now when they need it if that’s the case, if his parents had alternative accommodation. Good to see people being proactive about succession planning.

Could well be his inheritance alright, makes sense they get it now when they need it if that’s the case, if his parents had alternative accommodation. Good to see people being proactive about succession planning.
Absolutely - makes total sense

Did she say she came over as a nanny ? Doubtful she worked at anything else significant , what a shame to allow yourself be tied to the home with no independence